How Do I...?

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding posting images.

So.. Do I get it right that you are supposed to copy the location of an image and then simply paste it into a post? Whenever I try to do this the image location just looks like a link in my post, is it so that it will transform into an actual image only when I click the "submit" button or am I doing something wrong? Thank you :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

5 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding posting images.

So.. Do I get it right that you are supposed to copy the location of an image and then simply paste it into a post? Whenever I try to do this the image location just looks like a link in my post, is it so that it will transform into an actual image only when I click the "submit" button or am I doing something wrong? Thank you :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Do you have an example?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we're making a group chat. However when there's new message the forum emails me and it's a bit annoying as it makes my phone ring all day. When I turn off the notification for email option, it stops emailing but also it doesn't notify on the forum that I have new messages? Is there a way to turn off email but keep the noti for the mailbox one on this pic?

https://imgur.com/a/rR9Mr

11 minutes ago, Nuitsuki said:

Hi, we're making a group chat. However when there's new message the forum emails me and it's a bit annoying as it makes my phone ring all day. When I turn off the notification for email option, it stops emailing but also it doesn't notify on the forum that I have new messages? Is there a way to turn off email but keep the noti for the mailbox one on this pic?

https://imgur.com/a/rR9Mr

That's odd, the option was turned off for some reason. Can you try again please :)? You should be able to turn on the forum notifications only

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

That's odd, the option was turned off for some reason. Can you try again please :)? You should be able to turn on the forum notifications only

Fixed! If I turned off the noti on inbox option then it doesn't let me change at general noti settings. But If I let in on then I can choose the way of receiving noti through email or forum noti. Thanks for your super fast response tho :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: