How Do I...?

On 5/19/2022 at 6:01 AM, lajoitko said:

I want to change my email address and it says I will have to re-activate my account. It sounds kind of ominous. Will my posts and other stuff still be there despite the re-activation?

Did you try it? I think it should be fine, it won't delete anything. Just to confirm it's your email.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, 

I'm new in Planet Hanyu and i don't really understand how I can increase my rank ? it is by the number of post ? 

Thank you for your help ! 

(and I'm sorry if it's not the right place to ask this.. ) :snpeace:

On 3/31/2022 at 3:43 AM, yuzuangel said:

thanks for pointing this out! i added a link here now:

a4LzDtU.png

Just a suggestion to admin, is it possible to separate planet BTS from Yuzu general thread as not all of us are BTS fans.I have no clue who they are except they are K-pop singers. Though, it's not that tedious to skip BTS thread when I only read Yuzu's thread. I join planet hanyu.com bcos I only wanted to know about Yuzu's news only 😊Just a suggestion, no offence to BTS fans who also like Yuzu. 

On 12/8/2022 at 12:28 PM, Lou said:

Hi, 

I'm new in Planet Hanyu and i don't really understand how I can increase my rank ? it is by the number of post ? 

Thank you for your help ! 

(and I'm sorry if it's not the right place to ask this.. ) :snpeace:

Yes, it is by the number of posts. The next rank will be Tissue Box from 50 posts, then First Pancake from 100, Baby Swan from 200...and it goes on until the last one which is 10k posts :) 

• 3 months later...

When I try to add my twitter account in the profile description, it either gives me "the value is not allowed" (when I just post the link) or doesn't recognize the URL (when I post the link without the https://). I don't even understand what I'm doing wrong what the first message even means, is there a way to solve this?