Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

4 minutes ago, robin said:

I broke my leg and am currently drowning in my misery and self pity. My Milan trip is cancelled and I can’t skate for a few months. 

Damn those spins. Not like I needed more reason to hate them...

OMG :59227c768286a__s:This is awful!!! I'm so sorry to hear that!! Speedy recovery, Robin! :10742289:

1 hour ago, robin said:

I broke my leg and am currently drowning in my misery and self pity. My Milan trip is cancelled and I can’t skate for a few months. 

Oh Robin, my heart skipped a beat to see this.  Omg, omg,  wishing you a speedy recovery and not in too much pain ! I work at a middle school and see my students on crutches all the time breaking their legs, knees,...and they recover quickly and happily with their signed cast from teachers and friends ... I hope the same speedy recovery for you. Sending you big hugs . :grouphug:

2 hours ago, robin said:

:omg: I’m so sorry to hear that, I wish I could send you a hug through the screen :sadPooh:

Please take care of yourself and may you heal soon :grouphug:

13 hours ago, GoldMedalist said:

[Admin edit: Please don't bash other fans. There are respectful and disrespectful fans in any fan group. Thank you.]

Hey, I enjoyed YOI as well! It's funny! Some are insufferable, true that, but it's not fair to just lump them all under one big category of bad, not all of them are :shrug:

13 hours ago, GoldMedalist said:

[Admin edit: Please don't bash other fans. There are respectful and disrespectful fans in any fan group. Thank you.]

:offtopic:I hope you know that there are loads of YOI fans on the Planet. There's even a thread for YOI discussion. The planet's philosophy is generally to welcome all skating fans and Yuzu fans, regardless of how they become Yuzu fans. 

If you would like to discuss anything to do with YOI, here's the thread for it:

Thank you! 

6 hours ago, robin said:

Oh gosh! I'm so so sorry it must have hurt like crazy!! Damn and I'm sorry for your trip... is it hurting a little less now? Taking painkillers of course? 

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

(My interest in FS rekindled through YOI; before I was the most casual of viewers where I maybe caught some competition on TV once every 5 years)

Same, was a fan of Plushenko at the time, then disappeared and discovered Yuzuru/became passionate of the sport in general through YOI, which is damn well made and gives all the right messages of support and strenght through tough times. Stupid people are everywhere. It will never depend on the anime they watch of the clothes they wear or the language they speak in. 

I just got Yuzu's book and I only flipped through it but gosh so many pretty pictures
idec if I'll never become proficient enough to properly read it, it's already way worth it for the pictures alone :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

now I'm just scared to open it nevermind read it because I don't want to damage the book itself 

I've said it once in the general thread, but of course, it's gonna get buried.

I am a BIG fan of Yuri!!! On Ice. I have more YOI merchandise than Yuzu's. My favourite blanket to snuggle with is one with Victor Nikiforov on it. Go through my posts in this forum , and point out where I was being unreasonable, if you will.

Granted, YOI is not why I get to FS, it's Yuna Kim. But I know there are satellites who get into FS because of YOI, and there are many of them who are more than reasonable. 

We, fans of Yuzuru Hanyu, often get accused by the general FS fandom as 'not real fans' for stanning a person 'just because he is at the top', 'just for his looks', 'just because he is popular', 'and then do not care (or hate) about the other skaters', 'and then are rude to fans who don't worship the ground Hanyu walks on', you name it. We didn't like it, did we, being lumped like that? Can we please do not become the exact same ellitist and 'generaliser' that we don't like?

ETA: removing individually targeted attack.

Ive only watched 2 episodes of YOI but yuri does remind me of yuzu so I understand why people come to yuzu thru that anime haha.

I really wonder what yuzu thinks of it but im guessin hes not into BL lol.

Anyway i think its nice to grow the fandom so im welcome to YOI fans joinin the yuzu fandom lol. They r aware of yuzuru right?