Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

27 minutes ago, Xen said:

Me: *goes home stressed, mutters about work to fam*

Fam:...*pat pat* what's wrong?

Me: Work related stress...just not happy?

Fam:...maybe you should get a boyfriend?

Me: :8::2::headdesk2:

*proceeds to attempt cheer-up operation by opening and trying understand Yuzu's new book by deciphering the kanji-fails brilliantly*

LOL what is this new trend with people (my mother) suggesting dating is the solution to all problems???? 

1 minute ago, robin said:

LOL what is this new trend with people (my mother) suggesting dating is the solution to all problems???? 

I don't know, I want to know why too. 

Unless your mother is also a Hanyu fan? o_O In which case it's a bit like a distraction device that's not really working. 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I don't know, I want to know why too. 

Unless your mother is also a Hanyu fan? o_O 

Not that I know of..... I will investigate this further. I thought she just wanted to marry me off already but this is highly suspicious 

54 minutes ago, Xen said:

Me: *goes home stressed, mutters about work to fam*

Fam:...*pat pat* what's wrong?

Me: Work related stress...just not happy?

Fam:...maybe you should get a boyfriend?

Me: :8::2::headdesk2:

*proceeds to attempt cheer-up operation by opening and trying understand Yuzu's new book by deciphering the kanji-fails brilliantly*

ah yes, dating, the ultimate solution

:LOL:

Sooo since this forum is supposed to be politic free, I'm not gonna do any naming of any kind, politic or personal (I promise), but I kinda want to share this horror story. Under spoiler.

Spoiler

So two days ago there were Italian elections and yada yada. Keeping it anon, there are several different parties, and there is a particular party which is very violent, discriminating, racist, sexist, and all that jazz. So this morning, I was on the bus to go to uni with two of my uni friends, and one of them, while smiling at me, says he voted for that party. I think he's joking. He tells me he's not. I'm shocked. You know when you think that you know someone, and then in one second, you find out you were completely wrong? I had a sort of ephiphany. 

After some thinking, I realized he only confirmed a gut feeling that I had since the first days I talked to him. Still, it was pretty brutal. I had to, like, block him out of my emotions in a split of a second. I think I did good after all. I didn't even fight with him or anything, I turned around and walked away to the far end of the bus LOL. 

My co-workers found out about my FS translations blog in China. Now they've labeled me a special level of workaholic:

"Damn, you have to translate at work, but you go home and do more translations?! What level of dedication is this?!"

Now they realize I like Yuzu, my supervisor even ended an email to me with a Yuzu memeface. :facepalm:

Fellow Satellite, I suggest playing a list of nice songs and make a slideshow of Yuzu's pic on yo PCs (I have enough pic of him to go for a few hours :4chsmu1:), so whenever you have the urge to look at his face, it'll be right on the screen to cool it off, hence, no crawling back to the forum.

He'll also remind you to be a little more worthy of being his fans, get your ass back to work and CONCENTRATEEEEE :hachimaki:

7pm. im dead tired, can't wait to sleep, but i have obligations i must attend to. 8pm. mid obligaiton attending. it's warm, in front of a fire place. i'm even more tired and ready to sleep. 9pm, im home, no more things i need to do, crawl into bed, and am suddenly wide awake. and now, 950pm.... still wide awake. sigh.

:headdesk2:

I broke my leg and am currently drowning in my misery and self pity. My Milan trip is cancelled and I can’t skate for a few months. 

Damn those spins. Not like I needed more reason to hate them...