The Planet's BTS Fan Club

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

'Another trophy, my hands are carry 'em

Too many that I can't even count'em!! ' 

yass baby

Congrats, boys!! :clapping-smiley:

AMAs coming in a week and a half too, and some of those are fan-voted so I'm sure they'll win something.

Made this silly meme in honour of SUGA's anticipated return:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8EgUrXsgsUoLoL33A

I forgot about time zones and waited until midnight.  

Because I'm a child, I'm playing on loop to get the views up. (eta: just remembered that looped videos don't count) 

I'm really happy with the styling in the video. I often get annoyed because I think their hairstyles/makeup aren't always flattering on them but all the guys look their gorgeous best in this video.  I honestly think that J-hopes main problem with his looks is that they over contour his face - when he has a more natural look and even no makeup, he looks so much more beautiful to me.

sorry to Dynamite fans, but BTS's own music is so much better. I hope they get recognition for the music they write. 

Life Goes On is lagging behind Dynamite.  Dynamite had 30 million by 3 hours. I hope Life Goes On can hit the 100 million mark as well.  It's sad if English trumps quality lyrics in determining popularity.

I realized I could just make a short playlist and play it in another window while watching the "BE" Comeback Countdown.  I'm only half way through but Jin sounds kind of depressed these days - talking about how he looks wrinkled (where?), sleeps 12 hours, lost his appetite, lost interest in games and other activities.  Hopefully I'm just reading into it.

Jimin's face looking more and more handsome.  Part of me misses those adorable round cheeks but the rest of me thinks "whoah! he looks so hot now!"

eta: finished the comeback countdown.  Jungkook and Jin interacting is so cute! They make my heart melt.  I'm trying to watch the Comeback Special but it's driving me nuts because you can tell there's a bunch of things not being translated in the subtitles.  OMG - Jungkook and Jin fighting over who eats the tangerine, LOL! 

Did they do a group reaction to the music video? I don't see it.  ETA: nvm. Just realized the reaction is in the Comeback Special. I gave up on it.  I'm hoping a fan video will do a better job of subtitling.

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Life Goes On is lagging behind Dynamite.  Dynamite had 30 million by 3 hours. I hope Life Goes On can hit the 100 million mark as well.  It's sad if English trumps quality lyrics in determining popularity.

I realized I could just make a short playlist and play it in another window while watching the "BE" Comeback Countdown.  I'm only half way through but Jin sounds kind of depressed these days - talking about how he looks wrinkled (where?), sleeps 12 hours, lost his appetite, lost interest in games and other activities.  Hopefully I'm just reading into it.

Jimin's face looking more and more handsome.  Part of me misses those adorable round cheeks but the rest of me thinks "whoah! he looks so hot now!"

eta: finished the comeback countdown.  Jungkook and Jin interacting is so cute! They make my heart melt.  I'm trying to watch the Comeback Special but it's driving me nuts because you can tell there's a bunch of things not being translated in the subtitles.  OMG - Jungkook and Jin fighting over who eats the tangerine, LOL! 

Did they do a group reaction to the music video? I don't see it.  ETA: nvm. Just realized the reaction is in the Comeback Special. I gave up on it.  I'm hoping a fan video will do a better job of subtitling.

There is a Youtube video of the their reaction to the MV  

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I think the Comeback Special was actually aired live in real time so maybe they'll improve the subtitles eventually. If they were translating and subtitling on the fly it could explain them missing so much. But it was bugging me too.

I thought the same thing as you did about Jin. Those replies he gave are classic depression symptoms, even though he tried to perk up and play it for laughs. He's said before he doesn't believe in showing his dark side, so I hope someone near him can pick up on how he's feeling and help him out.

I'm not looping the viedo but I am streaming it as much as possible. I think part of the reason it's lagging behind Dynamite is because ARMY has been publicizing how to make views count, and it's a more labour-intensive process than simply looping the video, so I think it'll go slower to get the view count up.

By the way, I really enjoyed the look of this video. In Jungkook's live, he challenged ARMY to guess which parts he filmed but it's fairly obvious because he stuck with the GCF style he used before.

What were your favorite parts? I really like Suga's and J-hope's verses. Yoongi is actually a decent little singer when he gets going and no one else in the group has that man growl in their voice. I mean, V's voice is deep but it's breathy. Suga's has a more solid quality that I like.

Guys, why am I only now seeing that we have a BTS chat:facepalm:........well: Hi everyone:68468287:

Okay, my thoughts on the comeback:
:68271401:Love the song:loveeyes:
:68271401:Love the music video:clapping-smiley:
:68271401:Comeback VLive Show - I won't watch it until it has real subtitles, it bothered me too much (please, let there be good subtitels soon)
:68271401:I watched the Global Press Conference including the Q&A round. I think it's great that V finally said, what everyone had been suspecting for a long time.

Yes, he knows burnout (and depression).
:68271401:As for Jin: well, there are many indications that he might be at least in a depressed mood.....But I'm sure the others know about it and that he can/will get help if needed.

:68271401:I hope it gets more views than Dynamite in the first 24 hours because the song is in korean/english. This could eliminate the last cliché that they were only so

successful with Dynamite, because the song was in english. Keep our fingers crossed and watch frequently.

My strategy: watching once the MV, then two other videos and then again the MV.:matrix:

I don't know why, since the comeback special (not the live press conference) had been pre-recorded, the subtitles wouldn't have been better right away.

Of course Jin is depressed.  I should think that they all have gone through some depression.  As have we all. This is situational depression - and that can be serious if one doesn't see the "situational" part of it.  Knowing that the situation will change (and that's really what the song is addressing). I wonder if he is clinically depressed, though.  If so, he'll get help.  Their management is keeping them safe.

Love the song - and the video.  It did take me a couple of plays to really love it.  It's so spot-on to the moment.  And what we need,