The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:love: well, he is.

Certainly not disagreeing:coolio:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yoongi's track list is here!!!! :party2:

Track 3 feat. JHope!!!!! OMG!!!! :loveshower:

I kind of expected to see Pdoggs name on the producer list, have never heard the other one....

And yes, J-Hooooope🥳😃

Twitter is saying Billboard is changing the rules again. It's not official yet but they're saying that only 1 sale per e-mail will count.

This change seems easy to get around with all the free e-mail services 

ETA: Now I'm reading that they're tracking IP addresses so multiple e-mails won't help. But it's still speculation. People are saying to wait until results are out

ETA 2: Here's a Drake fan explaining how to do better on the charts. Which is nice of him, but also proves that all major artists have fans that do this stuff

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Twitter is saying Billboard is changing the rules again. It's not official yet but they're saying that only 1 sale per e-mail will count.

This change seems easy to get around with all the free e-mail services 

ETA: Now I'm reading that they're tracking IP addresses so multiple e-mails won't help. But it's still speculation. People are saying to wait until results are out

ETA 2: Here's a Drake fan explaining how to do better on the charts. Which is nice of him, but also proves that all major artists have fans that do this stuff

Honestly, at this point Billboard needs to stop playing games and just accept that people really do like BTS. Like, what on earth is their problem with fans liking music and showing it by sales and streams?

18 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Honestly, at this point Billboard needs to stop playing games and just accept that people really do like BTS. Like, what on earth is their problem with fans liking music and showing it by sales and streams?

Spoiler

F*cking hypocrites ... kissing our boys asses endlessly  and then go and do this kind of shit ... sigh

lol so true

and I need to bring this back