The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Also, Tae is now officially declared a bear 🐻:

Hasn't he been a bear for years?

And no worries on the Jimin album - I'm going to buy through the US shop or order on Amazon or Target because only US sales count for Billboard.  Have to do my little part....and will get it digitally, also, so I can have it on my phone immediately.

If I had 60 seconds with Jimin I don't know if I'd ever get past "annyeong" and then just stare with a silly grin on my face.  And in addition to having my buys go to Billboards, it means I'm saving that bit of luck necessary to maybe go to a music show in Seoul and not being one of the million ARMY shooting for a video call.  I leave the poster and the call to one or more of you.

28 minutes ago, barbara said:

Hasn't he been a bear for years?

Half ARMY call him 🐻, the other half 🐯. This is the first time any BigHit account said anything officially calling him by either one.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Half ARMY call him 🐻, the other half 🐯. This is the first time any BigHit account said anything officially calling him by either one.

But Yoongi is a cat so the felines are taken by him.

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I think Saehee explains it well. Read her caption at the bottom

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYSCKkG2/ 

She is brilliant -

And this is good news - it's going to be easier to elevate Jimin sales and streams with more available (though both are already available on YouTube, at least, so maybe this is a re-release for purchasing??)

14 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Interesting....hope we get a full video of this. Would like to know who keeps their shoes in this display shelf😉

Mystery solved~

I'm so excited for his album 🥰🥰🥰

A whole full English song. I hope it'd do well on chart 💜💜💜