What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the infamous ISU award show 2020?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the infamous ISU award show 2020?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the infamous ISU award show 2020?

• Let's Go Crazy
    • Origin and/or Otonal
    • Any other old competitive program
    • Any other old EX gala or show program
    • Pudding of the Opera with wine and cheese
    • Another completely new program
    • Stroking exercises
    • Something else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/2020 at 09:00 PM

My guess is either Otonal/Origin. Really though I will watch him even if he's just rolling around on the ice laughing... :xD:

But I heard only the gold medalists will perform at the gala/awards show, so it's quite unlikely that Yuzu will get to perform there, unless Nathan bombs, which is even more unlikely.

2 hours ago, MatchaBeans said:

My guess is either Otonal/Origin. Really though I will watch him even if he's just rolling around on the ice laughing... :xD:

But I heard only the gold medalists will perform at the gala/awards show, so it's quite unlikely that Yuzu will get to perform there, unless Nathan bombs, which is even more unlikely.

I cannot imagine that they are THIS dumb to exclude Yuzu from the show. As much as they wish him to hell, they know that in Yuzu's absence they will have empty seats. Fanyus (who probably bought 2/3 of the tickets) won't stay to watch Stojko and this clownery of an award show.

I bet my salary that Yuzu is a lock for this show, no matter what he does in competition. If he doesn't win, he still gets invited as an award winner and special guest or sth. I'm absolutely not happy about this situation, but that's how it will be.

10 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

I've decided it's going to be RJ1, in tribute to his first Worlds medal. And I will definitely die (very happily).

SAME! :D

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I cannot imagine that they are THIS dumb to exclude Yuzu from the show. As much as they wish him to hell, they know that in Yuzu's absence they will have empty seats. Fanyus (who probably bought 2/3 of the tickets) won't stay to watch Stojko and this clownery of an award show.

I bet my salary that Yuzu is a lock for this show, no matter what he does in competition. If he doesn't win, he still gets invited as an award winner and special guest or sth. I'm absolutely not happy about this situation, but that's how it will be.

Sad but true,

I think so too 

11 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

:devil3: PotO ..........

If he's going to do PotO, he can incorporate some choreos from Masquerade and slap the glove on ISU logo on the ice at the end.

I wonder what they're going to give away to the winners at the awards. Would that be one of the Citizen watch Yuzu special edition with 24k gold and little crystals? 

21 hours ago, MatchaBeans said:

What the??!  :angrypooh:

On 2/24/2020 at 8:02 PM, ZuCritter said:

I've decided it's going to be RJ1, in tribute to his first Worlds medal. And I will definitely die (very happily). 

:dpooh:

That’s what I think and hope!

On 2/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, MatchaBeans said:

Not sure we should be writing Yuzu off from winning gold just yet. Ice is slippery, anything can happen. 

On 2/24/2020 at 11:18 PM, MatchaBeans said:

Heard from where? It's just plain stupidity to do so, cuz I'm sure no one wants to see the Awards next year if they don't let Yuzu skate. Fans endure it ONLY to watch him skate. Everybody knows that.

I'm pretty sure it was officially said ALL the medalist (plus others invited, not necessarily Worlds competitors) will skate at that something. I'm gonna watch only the skaters I like if they performances will be uploaded, not gonna waste time for the entire thing (especially with Stojko who really makes me sick)

21 hours ago, monchan said:

Heard from where? It's just plain stupidity to do so, cuz I'm sure no one wants to see the Awards next year if they don't let Yuzu skate. Fans endure it ONLY to watch him skate. Everybody knows that.

honestly, if Yuzu does not get to skate, I wont even bother to go to the gala.  I will fly home on Sunday instead.

I will die if he does use Phantom - he’s never messed around with sequences from it at practices and galas the way he has with PW and LGC - I think it’s indelibly imprinted with that difficult 14/15 season in his mind.  I’d be thrilled to be wrong as it was my first season watching him, and is a favourite of mine despite the music, which was once my musical bete noir, until the figure skating world gave me Moulin Rouge to loathe with every fibre of my being.