What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the infamous ISU award show 2020?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the infamous ISU award show 2020?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the infamous ISU award show 2020?

• Let's Go Crazy
    • Origin and/or Otonal
    • Any other old competitive program
    • Any other old EX gala or show program
    • Pudding of the Opera with wine and cheese
    • Another completely new program
    • Stroking exercises
    • Something else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/2020 at 09:00 PM

I was thinking Origin (and almost voted) but Pudding of the Opera with Cheese and Wine is ICONIC and I had to vote that :67638860: :dancingpooh:

More realistically, I think it could be Origin.

Pros: 1) it deserves 2) the COSTUME!!!! 3) that's the program in those ISU Awards nominations LMAO not that ISU would let Yuzu win best costume and best program (and now he switched programs even less so) but still...

cons: 1) not making the other tribute guy get jealous by leaving Otonal out 2) not get too tired 'cause he needs to put up with the rest of the ceremony 3) smallish surface available (his chsq with that long IB probably wouldn't fit in... tho the Media day version probably would be better in this regard, Yuzu 😜)

I haven't still given up on LGC, the day will come😤 but I don't think that day it will be in Montreal 😅

(There's still the chance of Bieber tho):scared0012:

On 2/10/2020 at 3:32 PM, SparkleSalad said:

I don’t want to alarm any of you but there’s a Notre Dame in Montreal...

Ohh that's... interesting :10814716:

On 2/10/2020 at 4:50 PM, Henni147 said:

Fans: This program is so underrated and finally gets the appreciation it deserves!

Ok THAT WOULD BE ME 😤  (but yeah I could do without that big cross and tbh Origin 2.0.but also 1.0 >>>> than NDP costume anyway)

Eta: it turns out si had guessed H&L correctly for 4CC back in Jan 3rd, I thought I had chosen a trollZuzu option but nope, this time I picked the trollZuzu option instead lol

On 2/10/2020 at 5:15 PM, ralucutzagy said:

he used almost all his competitive programs in Galas or shows ... never LGC

He did it at WTT 2017 for the encore in his swanyu costume....and he blew kisses I seem to  remember....it was the one he had a chat to Pooh about:  "should I do LGC Pooh" … nod...high five - that one.

Anyway, a wild card:

Masquerade!

Reasons:

1. He knows we love it, he knows we wont expect it, maximum trolling potential

2. Gala performance will be at award thingy :yuck: and there will be celebrities there!!

3. Big celebrity from Japan, the lovely Toshl, would travel to the MOON to get a chance to perform again with his bro Yuzuru, so Montreal would be no problem at all as the venue!  

So, gala celebrity performance of Masquerade by Yuzuru with Toshl to screams and guitar, following Gold Medal/World Championship Title reclaimed, and of course a big win for Yuzuru in the Bestest and most Special Skater Ever award. (I cant remember the exact name of the award, even though I voted for Yuzu of course, despite hating the idea of an award show...)

You think?

36 minutes ago, Pammi said:

He did it at WTT 2017 for the encore in his swanyu costume....and he blew kisses I seem to  remember....it was the one he had a chat to Pooh about:  "should I do LGC Pooh" … nod...high five - that one.

Anyway, a wild card:

Masquerade!

Reasons:

1. He knows we love it, he knows we wont expect it, maximum trolling potential

2. Gala performance will be at award thingy :yuck: and there will be celebrities there!!

3. Big celebrity from Japan, the lovely Toshl, would travel to the MOON to get a chance to perform again with his bro Yuzuru, so Montreal would be no problem at all as the venue!  

So, gala celebrity performance of Masquerade by Yuzuru with Toshl to screams and guitar, following Gold Medal/World Championship Title reclaimed, and of course a big win for Yuzuru in the Bestest and most Special Skater Ever award. (I cant remember the exact name of the award, even though I voted for Yuzu of course, despite hating the idea of an award show...)

You think?

Only 4 people voted for pudding, so for most of us it definitely would be unexpectable.:68468287:

On 2/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, Paskud said:

Only 4 people voted for pudding, so for most of us it definitely would be unexpectable.:68468287:

I celebrate these four votes for POTOWWAC so much :1497158260_5GOE: :xD:

I'm really curious, what Yuzu will pick for Worlds... Save the best for last, aye?

It was so much fun to create all these polls this season! The results and the comments were a joy to read. Sometimes we even got something right. Yeeey!! :rofl:

I hope, there will be more occasions in the future for polls like this :dancingpooh:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I hope, there will be more occasions in the future for polls like this 

Well, we could do them for his ice shows and try to predict which anime he's going to celebrate with a program, or which singer/musician he's going to collab with, or even what particular fever-dream the costume designers are going to inflict on the audience thus time...

I still can't give up on the idea of Masquerade with Yuzu throwing a glove onto the ice looking at the judges corner...

Joking aside, I've voted for LGC as the program really deserves to feel our love. But I think this is too dangerous as Yuzu's destructive power these days is off the chart and don't know how many of us can survive with fully grown Crazy-sama...:13877886::10742290:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I still can't give up on the idea of Masquerade with Yuzu throwing a glove onto the ice looking at the judges corner...

Joking aside, I've voted for LGC as the program really deserves to feel our love. But I think this is too dangerous as Yuzu's destructive power these days is off the chart and don't know how many of us can survive with fully grown Crazy-sama...:13877886::10742290:

We'll all die happy, so bring it on! 

If not LGC or Masquerade, I'd like to see him do something like Hello, or Change, or Vertigo (without hip roll tho!!)(though some of you may think hip roll is

a good idea :english1:!!??) ......…. or something new of that genre.

(I'd love to see Rockstar!Yuzu live; never saw LGC at Worlds 2017, just had Men's FS ticket! This Worlds, I have an all event, and the only thing that's gonna give me the courage to go to the naff awards thingy is the thought of what Yuzu will skate for us....oh and Scott and Tessa may be there too I understand! Yay!!)