General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Floria said:

So, probably the collaboration rumour is true. Somehow I don't think they'll show the EX. We'll see bits of Chopin and FS.

I have made a timetable just for reference in Central European Summer Time.  It is valid if the official time is in  Toronto time zone, there is +6 hour difference.

08/08 17.00 Interviews with Brian Orser, Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson

20:30 Practice

23:00 Practice

09/09 19:30 Practice

20:30 Interview with Yuzu

I wonder when will the FS music be announced, after the practice or after the interviews.

This is so funny bc some of you might remember I was praying for the announcement to be after my exam and.... my exam ends at 17.00 sharp. My prayers were taken quite literally LOL

haha now I'm a nervous mess

Just went back a couple of pages... I feel like I am convinced that the collaboration story might be real....:knc_tracy2:

2 hours ago, singcarcom said:

Side note: Can we have a volcano eruption emoticon? :snonegai:

How do we add/request emoticon?

I think tomorrow we might get 900 pages :biggrin:

As the time of the practice and interview came up I'm starting to think we'll get the news either at 9th but night time in Japan or morning news at 10th in Japan :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: aah still a day to go then...

On a side note: yay for shae-lynn and DW! A colab from them for the FS will be amazing!

1 minute ago, SSS said:

Where is the rumor story..I want to read it again hahaha...

If it is real then I feel like the story of  Yuzu dropped cup noodle on ice might be also real...Just kidding.

Now I got this image in my head:

Spoiler

Yuzu asks Brian to arrange a meeting with David and Shae-Lynn.

"I've heard you both want to do my FS." Holds his hand up as they try to speak and brings out two SD cards. "This is the music I've chosen. You two do your best and I'll pick the program I like more. You have until the day after tomorrow."

He leaves before they can recover.

The day after tomorrow.

"Have you finished the programs?"

David&Shae-Lynn: "Yes, but..."

"OK, show me."

They bring out laptops papers and Yuzu studies the proposals closely for 5+ hours, after kicking the two of them out.

Eventually, he calls them back in.

"Ok, I've made up my mind."

David & Shae-Lynn both super nervous. "Who did you choose?"

"Neither."

David & Shae-Lynn: :knc_yuzu1:

"Or I guess both."

David & Shae-Lynn: :knc_tracy2:

"That is, I like parts of both. So I'll have you work together on my FS. Yoroshiku!"

David & Shae-Lynn: :dpooh:

Sorry! :headdesk:

Okay people, you need to keep calm (or at least try).. :laughing:

Managing expectations is very important and good for your health. Remember that our expectations are always better than the truth. :idea-007:

I don't think there is a collaboration, this seems like an overkill to me.. These are two of the most prolific choreographers working now and it would also be insanely expensive for just one program when he knows he can get a winning program with either one of them. I could be wrong though, who knows

5 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Managing expectations is very important and good for your health. Remember that our expectations are always better than the truth. :idea-007:

Oh, we have fallen too far down the rabbit hole to turn back now!

And although I agree with you about expectations generally, when it comes to Yuzu, isn't it the opposite? Every time he does something unbelievable and incredible that nobody could have imagined. :mischief:

4 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Is that true? I highly doubt it..:) Yuzuru always surprises us with better decision :devilYuzu:

I doubt it's a collaboration. That's a bit overkill. My guess is that Shae did the FS, and David is the EX. But also since Jeff isn't there, they might need someone to just be there. I also wonder if it's possible that David redid some of the choreo of the Chopin since Jeff is busy this year. 

(though if Shae and David really did collab, the possibility of Swan lake or Firebird just went up....I think that might be the only music piece they would agree on)