General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Less than 12, actually!

The AI-Pooh Droids are malfunctioning.we need to update their programming a bit, since the efficiency they are working at right now to collect the smelling salts resources is not good enough. And there's been a breakdown in aisle 14 as one just squeked and fell over upon hearing the news of the imminent arrive of Lord Yuzu's announcement. It seems that droids can now feel this thing that humans called "nerves" and one even muttered " wish he gave us a longer head's up notice."  A couple droids also spoke up about feeling the wobbling from Mt. Irene...

16 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Less than 12, actually!

uh, you're right >< well not the first time we're awake at strange hours. And why does it feel as if now is just "the calm" before the storm too? :slinkaway:

But ok I've decided to look forward to it :yes2:

If a bunch of you are gonna to stream the morning news from japan I assume some will try to screen record? I will stay up for the interviews but not for the practices and likely won't be awake to stream japanese morning tv XD so I would really appreciate any video clips being put up

Just now, CupidsBow said:

If a bunch of you are gonna to stream the morning news from japan I assume some will try to screen record? I will stay up for the interviews but not for the practices and likely won't be awake to stream japanese morning tv XD so I would really appreciate any video clips being put up

I can't screenrecord but they will definitely they will be put up on Dailymotion ASAP so you won't miss out. :)

hace 2 minutos , CupidsBow said:

Video clips will be uploaded to twitter and DM in no time. It was like that last year.