General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

AM!

So from eleven thirty to one am... tonight... for me... I am supposed to be with my boyfriend tonight... what am I gonna do...tell him I absolutely have to see a streaming broadcast of a Japanese skater instead of spending time with him??? :headdesk:

Just now, Murieleirum said:

So from eleven thirty to one am... tonight... for me... I am supposed to be with my boyfriend tonight... what am I gonna do...tell him I absolutely have to see a streaming broadcast of a Japanese skater instead of spending time with him??? :headdesk:

Yes. Tell him exactly that. He needs to learn his place.

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Drag the boyfriend along, he might fall asleep mid-stream, leaving you all alone to fangirl after Yuzu. Or you might convert him to a Yuzu fan? We could always use another guy to hold the banner upside down.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Yes. Tell him exactly that. He needs to learn his place.

:rofl:He needs to learn about my obsessions, true... I still haven't had the chance to break it to him, although he saw Yuzu on my wallpaper phone and computer... I wonder what he thinks...

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Drag the boyfriend along, he might fall asleep mid-stream, leaving you all alone to fangirl after Yuzu. Or you might convert him to a Yuzu fan? We could always use another guy to hold the banner upside down.

Yes, this seems like the best idea :hachimaki: 

Just now, Dori6886 said:

If we really only produced +16 pages after FS announcement that would mean most of us didn't survive it. :dpooh: Bring it on Hanyu! :darklordyuzu:

89 more pages till page 900...yeah, we can totally do this. How many pages did Chopin 3.0 generate last time before it died down? I know it drowned out the thread for the streaming party. 

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

89 more pages till page 900...yeah, we can totally do this. How many pages did Chopin 3.0 generate last time before it died down? I know it drowned out the thread for the streaming party. 

Oh God! The Chopin madness! Now I'm actually scared about tonight!!! Shields will fly! Bodies will fall! Expectations will burst out into flames! Lutzes will slit the ice in two! EEEEEKKKKK