General Yuzuru Chat

With his first ice show after turning pro, Hanyū Yuzuru questioned the notion that leaving competition was tantamount to retiring. The applause of the standing-room-only crowd of 7,900 spectators put to rest any question of his success.

If he eventually takes his show abroad, fans around the world will be able to see him performing as an athlete taking on new challenges, just as they did during his amateur competition days. Hanyū’s “second act” has just begun.

Great read! 

31 minutes ago, isabelfm said:

wait why is everyone saying its kohei???

my first thought was a music guest like miya or ill volo cuz of notte stellata

Because of Yuzu’s final pose, it reminded many people of Uchimira. 

50 minutes ago, isabelfm said:

wait why is everyone saying its kohei???

my first thought was a music guest like miya or ill volo cuz of notte stellata

18 minutes ago, Fay said:

Because of Yuzu’s final pose, it reminded many people of Uchimira. 

Yes, this pose:

I immediately thought maybe II Volo because Notte Stellata and they were supposed to do FaOI in 2020, but they're actually doing a concert in Rio de Janeiro on March 11, so it won't be them.

So curious to see who the special guest may be!

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

Yes, this pose:

I immediately thought maybe II Volo because Notte Stellata and they were supposed to do FaOI in 2020, but they're actually doing a concert in Rio de Janeiro on March 11, so it won't be them.

Really hope it will be a gymnastic display with Kohei. Coincidence, yesterday I joked about putting mats on the ice for a floor display or even a high bar and for Kohei to perform his routine, would be wonderful. Kphei and Yuzu interview together took place at a hotel in Sendai. Ahh more dreaming....

10 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Great read! 

I hope a show abroad comes true :7938863:

9 hours ago, Pammi said:

Special Guest??!

7 hours ago, IceWings said:

Yes, this pose:

I was wondering about his final pose, but even having watched the video with Kohei recently, it didn't occur to me. Fanyus are great detectives :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

We will know tomorrow...

Quick update: Yuzu's ice show article was reviewed and got a pass for display in the "Did you know"-section on the Wiki mainpage. So we will get to see him there again soon :dancingpooh:

The exact date is not decided yet, but it should happen within the next few weeks. There are two possible hooks of which one will be used:

Did you know ...

I am curious which one the Wiki team will choose. The first is one is more packed with infos about the show, the second one is more compact and catchy, but I would be happy with both.