General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, SaluYuzu said:

I'm happy with this cast. No dubious names :-) 

It's clear he's gone for people who he feels comfortable with, and he/the organisers feel will be respectful and whose skating would be in key with the occasion. Mind you, Jason's acceptance makes me think whatever happens at Nats, he's not going to Worlds but we'll have to see.

16 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Me too. However, having other participants means he can take a little more risk and challenge himself with a new, difficult, dense program, including, for example, unusual jump combinations, with less concern for saving energy for 90 minutes of continuous skating.

I'm also very curious about this collaboration with Beyond AI. I don't even dare to speculate what it will be, because I know nothing in this matter, but it seems that when he talked about taking FS to another level, he really meant it 😅

It also allows him to skate complete programs instead of parts of different programs. I'm quite happy with the cast that was just announced so it's all good!

18 minutes ago, YuzuJay said:

cast of nottestellatta Hulahooper Violetta 

Oh, that looks fun! I was wondering about her because she's the only one in the cast I'm not familiar with.

The beginning of the News every documentary is wonderful! :laughing: I love that he is still so curious about the world around him, like a little kid, and allows himself to look around instead of remaining static and official all the time to maintain a sort of 'professional' image. I do believe that this kind of curiosity and openness is exactly what makes us forever young and growing. :heart: