General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, gapil27 said:

Lol idk what kind of strategy is this but please Yuzu, I want details on the merch. Like maybe dimension, size, sizing chart, anything? I want to plan accordingly. For now it's just I want this and that without knowing anything. I mean what size do I get for the hoodie? Or the tote? How big is the blanket? Kinda regret starting this conversation because it makes me want everything. But never fear, I'll consult with my wallet first :lol:

We should get all information on 1/11 at 11:11. Am also waiting for the sizing of the hoodie. Thankfully it looks like it won't be limited stock type since international delivery is till Feb so they could manufacture based on order quantity. Which means I can slowly check the dimension and don't have to panic rush to order at 11:11 right?? Somebody tell me if I miss any information that there will be limited stock. 

9 hours ago, Muffinator said:

OK, OK, OK, Guys, you are simply not going to believe this.

One day, about a month ago, I woke up but my body didn't work. To the hospital. Stage 4 brain, lung, and stomach cancer. In the hospital a month. BUT WHAT AM I UPSET ABOUT??? Getting kicked out of the SALT MINES!!!!

OH NOES!!!! I'm serious. I got kicked out the salt mines, and I want to get back.

So, what can you do to help? Talk to me so I can post and get into the salt mines. No, it doesn't have to be about cancer and death and destruction, but just YUZU!!! I have been out of the loop for a month!!! Yes, I have subscribed to his Youtube channel. Tell me what you have been thinking!!!  

Thanks

Thinking of you.

We have discussed some stuff already, but it is good to see you orbiting the Planet once more

Sending healing thoughts and also Santa will making an early stop to drop off some goodies.

:nod2::tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg::626gdau:

Pxx

4 hours ago, gapil27 said:

For now it's just I want this and that without knowing anything. I mean what size do I get for the hoodie? Or the tote? How big is the blanket? Kinda regret starting this conversation because it makes me want everything. But never fear, I'll consult with my wallet first :lol:

Marika wrote about the size. Maybe this is helpful.

Translation after applause from the staff (the message was already uploaded and translated in this monath)

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
19 hours ago, Muffinator said:

Anabel, I'm looking at you, Evil Twin

17 hours ago, Muffinator said:

I MADE IT TO THE SALT MINES!!!!! YAY!!!!!

My dear Most Evil Twin, glad to see you here again! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

You managed to return to the mines by yourself! :ganba:

On 10/29/2022 at 4:29 AM, Faithyu said:

As they (meaning Yuzu's team) are aware of us international Fans I just hope we will get the website in english as well, that would be really nice (because so far, i haven't found a language setting button on the site).

With a pre-order system things shouldn't be sold out, BUT experience shows thats sadly not always the case.

I don't hope it will come to it, but if the situation arrives, I'm totally ready for a merch battle💪.

Beeing a Bts fan gives you quite the experience in that regard😅.

I am certainly expecting Yuzu's merch to sell like BTS stuff...i did the math on the Prologue tickets and estimated that roughly 150,000 people applied for the ticket lottery.  Presumably there will be similar numbers trying for the merch as well.

I wonder if Yuzu realizes what he's let himself in for

15 hours ago, yumeaki said:

We should get all information on 1/11 at 11:11. Am also waiting for the sizing of the hoodie. Thankfully it looks like it won't be limited stock type since international delivery is till Feb so they could manufacture based on order quantity. Which means I can slowly check the dimension and don't have to panic rush to order at 11:11 right?? Somebody tell me if I miss any information that there will be limited stock. 

On the Prologue website goods page, there is actually a note that seems to mention products could sell out due to there being a limited amount: "* Due to production reasons, the number of orders for each product is limited. Please note that even during the reception period, the reception will be closed when the maximum number is reached." (Translation via Google Translate) 

So while the "reception period" for online sales is between November 1 - December 26, I'm guessing products will be marked as "Sold Out" on the shopping site once they reach whatever is the maximum number of orders (hopefully this is a high number to meet the anticipated demand!)