General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Muffinator said:

. . . . .  One day, about a month ago, I woke up but my body didn't work. To the hospital. Stage 4 brain, lung, and stomach cancer. In the hospital a month.   . . . . .

I'm very sorry to hear this shocking revelation. I'll keep you in my prayers and my fingers crossed for the best possible outcome of the treatment and for a complete remission.

And I'm glad you managed to get back to the salt mines.

18 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yes, I am hoping to buy some Yuzu merchandise. Most likely to buy the programme, blanket, shopping bags and a t shirt or hoodie. In addition there may be some other goods released after the performance, if there is performance Blu ray I would definitely want to buy that and same if there is a performance photobook. Based in UK so expecting all of the items as pre order to ship Feb 23.

14 hours ago, Anabel said:

I'm also on the practical side, I think it's better to buy things that I'm going to use. I was thinking of a keychain and a t-shirt or a hoodie, I have to see the designs to decide, since the hoodie is a bit expensive for me. I'm still thinking about whether to buy the pamphlet, but that would be more like a whim hehehe

For some reason I'm leaning on the hoodie too. God knows what use I have for it in a tropical country but it's fashunnnnnnn lol. Probably will end up in the office for those cold days :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg:

Spoiler

@MuffinatorSorry to hear that, sending all my love for you. Be brave and do join us for Prologue! It'll be a blast :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

23 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Anyone here plans to buy the merchs? Care to share what you guys are interested in? I’m more on the practical side so I’m eyeing the tote and maybe keychain? If I ever got it I buy with the intend to use. Whether it’s a one time only or daily use is still up for debate :grin:

I like too many of the items. :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:  Right now, I'm thinking of the T-shirt, blanket, and tote. I might get a towel too. I have no need for the thermal cup, but I want it. Lol.

1 hour ago, Muffinator said:

I MADE IT TO THE SALT MINES!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Glad you made it back to the Salt Mines! I didn't know you get kicked out if you become inactive. I thought it was just a waiting period before newbies could participate. Anyway, good to hear from you! I hope this means your treatment is going well and helping you feel better.

@Henni147, also very happy to hear that you've regained your eyesight just in time for Prologue! Hope that scary experience is behind you and you will have no more issues moving forward.

6 hours ago, Muffinator said:

OK, OK, OK, Guys, you are simply not going to believe this.

One day, about a month ago, I woke up but my body didn't work. To the hospital. Stage 4 brain, lung, and stomach cancer. In the hospital a month. BUT WHAT AM I UPSET ABOUT??? Getting kicked out of the SALT MINES!!!!

OH NOES!!!! I'm serious. I got kicked out the salt mines, and I want to get back.

So, what can you do to help? Talk to me so I can post and get into the salt mines. No, it doesn't have to be about cancer and death and destruction, but just YUZU!!! I have been out of the loop for a month!!! Yes, I have subscribed to his Youtube channel. Tell me what you have been thinking!!!  

Thanks

I am so sorry to hear this.... I pray that you will get better and your treatment be successful. Lots of love and good wishes to you :8232307:

On 10/30/2022 at 11:58 AM, gapil27 said:

Anyone here plans to buy the merchs? Care to share what you guys are interested in? I’m more on the practical side so I’m eyeing the tote and maybe keychain? If I ever got it I buy with the intend to use. Whether it’s a one time only or daily use is still up for debate :grin:

I usually buy practical merch too unless I am at the venue and gets a little crazy.

Definitely getting the tote. Will get hoodie too though I do not know why since it's summer all year round here (hope it's not too heavy a material so I can still bring it for travelling). Black will usually be practical for me but I kind of want white color this time because there is no year stated on it so it doesn't feel dated when I wear it years later. Not sure about tee yet but considering adding a large size one as pyjama. I bought my size for the Sendai parade tee before and never wear it. However I have also bought the large size which I have been using as my pyjama whenever I go travel. 

I have to be a bit conscious about my spending now but am certain there will be more merch and ice shows to spend on in future (Yuzu, ice show with tic sales channel for i-fans in 2023  :please:).

38 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I usually buy practical merch too unless I am at the venue and gets a little crazy.

Definitely getting the tote. Will get hoodie too though I do not know why since it's summer all year round here (hope it's not too heavy a material so I can still bring it for travelling). Black will usually be practical for me but I kind of want white color this time because there is no year stated on it so it doesn't feel dated when I wear it years later. Not sure about tee yet but considering adding a large size one as pyjama. I bought my size for the Sendai parade tee before and never wear it. However I have also bought the large size which I have been using as my pyjama whenever I go travel. 

I have to be a bit conscious about my spending now but am certain there will be more merch and ice shows to spend on in future (Yuzu, ice show with tic sales channel for i-fans in 2023  :please:).

Lol idk what kind of strategy is this but please Yuzu, I want details on the merch. Like maybe dimension, size, sizing chart, anything? I want to plan accordingly. For now it's just I want this and that without knowing anything. I mean what size do I get for the hoodie? Or the tote? How big is the blanket? Kinda regret starting this conversation because it makes me want everything. But never fear, I'll consult with my wallet first :lol: