General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, Anni said:

6 days :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I hope his preparations are going well.

:girlsigh:

I find it very attentive of Yuzu, that he also thinks of the Fanyus abroad and we can order the goods.:grouphug:

2 more days until release of

"Yuzuru Hanyu: The Complete Record of his Amateur Years”.

[NEWS]

I absolutely love the possibiliy to get some official Yuzu merch😃.

As they (meaning Yuzu's team) are aware of us international Fans I just hope we will get the website in english as well, that would be really nice (because so far, i haven't found a language setting button on the site).

With a pre-order system things shouldn't be sold out, BUT experience shows thats sadly not always the case.

I don't hope it will come to it, but if the situation arrives, I'm totally ready for a merch battle💪.

Beeing a Bts fan gives you quite the experience in that regard😅.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:14 PM, Yukok said:

It could be already posted.

He's a Japanese yo-yo player respecting Yuzuru so much.

At the competition he performed. 

The title is dedicated to Yuzuru.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

This Yo-Yo player, which performed to "Origin", won also a ticket for the Prologue and  looking forward to it.:happy:

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

As they (meaning Yuzu's team) are aware of us international Fans I just hope we will get the website in english as well, that would be really nice (because so far, i haven't found a language setting button on the site).

Yes, I hope so too. :smiley-angelic001:

Yuzu's 'YuTunes' channel subscribers has increased to 748 K, almost 3/4 of the way to the gold button

The members area: One of the messages has 21K likes, so using powers of deduction there are at least 21,000 members. Some people may not have realised that they can click the like button. 

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

With a pre-order system things shouldn't be sold out, BUT experience shows thats sadly not always the case.

I don't hope it will come to it, but if the situation arrives, I'm totally ready for a merch battle💪.

Beeing a Bts fan gives you quite the experience in that regard😅.

Seeing that overseas shipments would not be made until February, I assumed that it is precisely to avoid sold out of stock, I mean, apart from what they (the manufacturer) have already made to sell directly at shows and to Japan, they will make what international fans buy... or so I hope hehehe

:snonegai:

:offtopic2::sorry:

Satellites in Phillipines - So sad to see the devastating floods. Hoping that you are in safe shelter from the flooding

Satellites in South Korea - condolences for the tragic events in Seoul. 

Please everyone stay safe. You are all in my thoughts

56 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

:offtopic2::sorry:

Satellites in Phillipines - So sad to see the devastating floods. Hoping that you are in safe shelter from the flooding

Satellites in South Korea - condolences for the tragic events in Seoul. 

Please everyone stay safe. You are all in my thoughts

Spoiler

Just saw the news.....no words, this is so so horrible.....

Anyone here plans to buy the merchs? Care to share what you guys are interested in? I’m more on the practical side so I’m eyeing the tote and maybe keychain? If I ever got it I buy with the intend to use. Whether it’s a one time only or daily use is still up for debate :grin:

On 10/27/2022 at 8:08 PM, Henni147 said:

Thank you very much for the kind wishes.

Hide contents

Yes, it was indeed difficult, and it happened very rapidly from one day to the next, shortly after Yuzu's SharePractice stream. I spent the first few weeks with adapting to the new situation, but the process was slow and dreary. I was not exactly blind, but my view was very blurry to an extent that not even glasses or contact lenses could help anymore. When my mom told me about Yuzu's clean Rondo at the 24H show, I was delighted at first, but the next moment very frustrated that I couldn't properly see it.

At that time, I encapsulated myself from most things. It was thanks to my family and friends that I didn't let myself go and fought my way back to life outside my home, including social media. They helped me with walking and orientation, and revamped our apartment a bit, so that it's safe and easy to access all things that I needed in daily life. My friend also helped me with braille, basic navigation on the computer, and the use of screenreader tools.

The last push was Wikipedia, when I found out that Yuzu's Olympic seasons page got nominated for featured class. It felt like all the hard work of the last years had finally come to fruition, and it encouraged me to return to social media.

I also cannot stress enough how great Wiki's accessibility is. I was deeply impressed by it the last years already, but now even more that I needed it myself. Their efforts regarding easy navigation and reading are exemplary on the internet that other websites can (and should) learn from. Of course, there is still a lot to be done there, too, but it's a good start.

One of the main reasons why I wanted to record a spoken version of Yuzu's article is to contribute to Wiki's accessibility, so that people who experience a similar situation like me, have a chance to learn about Yuzu and his competitive career, too. But of course, it is also an alternative for people who prefer listening to reading. It can be very exhausting (and damaging for the eyes) to read such long articles on the screen.

This is indeed great news coming from you! You are truly blessed to be surrounded with loving, caring and supportive family and friends who help you to navigate and overcome this sudden, dark and challenging period. Like Yuzu, your courage and determination to fight back and win is most admirable.

Thank you for your continued commitment and contribution to an alternate (listening) option of accessing Yuzu’s contents on Wiki. I pray that you never have to relive such distressing times again. Please keep safe and stay healthy.

5 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Anyone here plans to buy the merchs? Care to share what you guys are interested in? I’m more on the practical side so I’m eyeing the tote and maybe keychain? If I ever got it I buy with the intend to use. Whether it’s a one time only or daily use is still up for debate :grin:

Yes, I am hoping to buy some Yuzu merchandise. Most likely to buy the programme, blanket, shopping bags and a t shirt or hoodie. In addition there may be some other goods released after the performance, if there is performance Blu ray I would definitely want to buy that and same if there is a performance photobook. Based in UK so expecting all of the items as pre order to ship Feb 23.