General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

je n'ai jamais compris ce qu'il dit , quand il met ses 2 mains jointent et que les 2 coachs rigolent ??

He's referring to a judging controversy from his previous competition, ACI, when an incompetent judge scored his quad toe as under rotated. What he says here is 'I hope the rotations were enough for the toe (aka 4T)', and Brian and Ghislain are laughing because his jumps were undeniably perfect at SCI. In other words, Yuzu is chucking shade at the judging in the nicest possible way.

Watching this warms my heart because a) Yuzu was amazing, and b ) I can see so many satellites from the Planet sitting in the audience (including myself!) ; it's like a group portrait of us and it was such a happy time.

God willing we'll be doing that again soon!

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Il fait référence à une controverse de jugement de sa compétition précédente, ACI, lorsqu'un juge incompétent a marqué son orteil quad comme sous-tourné. Ce qu'il dit ici, c'est «j'espère que les rotations étaient suffisantes pour l'orteil (aka 4T)», et Brian et Ghislain rient parce que ses sauts étaient indéniablement parfaits à SCI. En d'autres termes, Yuzu jette de l'ombre au jugement de la manière la plus agréable possible.

Regarder cela me réchauffe le cœur parce que a) Yuzu était incroyable, et b) je peux voir tant de satellites de la planète assis dans le public (y compris moi-même!); c'est comme un portrait de groupe de nous et c'était un moment tellement heureux.

Si Dieu le veut, nous recommencerons bientôt!

MERCI beaucoup de m'avoir fait cette traduction et , en effet , maintenant je comprends que Yuzu se " venge " un peu avec une pointe d'humour ( bahhhhh les juges incompétents :yuck: ) et tu y étais en live :woop: et le voir en vrai est un CADEAU :67638860:  et tu penses que je suis OK pour les prochains mondiaux en France :nod2:  

48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Hopefully! Everyone should have a chance to see Yuzu live!

It was SO fun to be able to be there for the entire weekend with so many satellites/friends.  And we lucked into the seats.  You don't have to buy a great seat to get a great seat (feel free to DM me how if you have a chance at seeing him.)

Yes - everyone should be able to watch Yuzu live, at least one (though you will become addicted).

And the group of us are in this video but also in plenty of fancams.  Yuzu is fast so you have to look carefully....

6 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

MERCI beaucoup de m'avoir fait cette traduction et , en effet , maintenant je comprends que Yuzu se " venge " un peu avec une pointe d'humour ( bahhhhh les juges incompétents :yuck: ) et tu y étais en live :woop: et le voir en vrai est un CADEAU :67638860:  et tu penses que je suis OK pour les prochains mondiaux en France :nod2:  

C'est de rien, bienvenu!

@mods:

That reminds me, how on earth does the Planet make these auto-translations happen? It's way better than what Google does. 

I really miss Yuzuru skating so much... especially now that Covid cases has risen significantly in my country and we frontliners really feeling burn out..all our holidays have been blocked and i even have to work while nursing a knee injury.Like what Yuzuru said before his skating really bring hope and joy to me while dealing with all the exhaustion...Sorry for the rants and my bad english.Just really miss Yuzuru and really need to let it out

42 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

I really miss Yuzuru skating so much... especially now that Covid cases has risen significantly in my country and we frontliners really feeling burn out..all our holidays have been blocked and i even have to work while nursing a knee injury.Like what Yuzuru said before his skating really bring hope and joy to me while dealing with all the exhaustion...Sorry for the rants and my bad english.Just really miss Yuzuru and really need to let it out

Bless you for your work on behalf of those who are suffering. The strength and dedication of frontline workers are beyond imagination. May you find strength and comfort in many places, especially knowing that you have the support of Yuzu and all fanyus. 
:ganba:

I've just listened to Jordan Cowan from the Ice Perspectives on figureskatingdiscord, and he had very nice things to say about Yuzu. That it was hard to keep up with his because he was so fast, that he was very nice when they got to speak at Skate Canada 2019, that Jordan cried during his 'show' (not an ex) at the Worlds 2021, that he had fun making his way around the flower... Hope someone cuts it out and brings it. 
The video can be found here if anyone if interested 

or here at 1 hour 27 minutes 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].