General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, apoohj said:

Question: does anyone know if we can read/if there's a translation of Yuzu's graduate thesis? It sounds really cool but I can't find a copy of it

As it's a student thesis, the most likely place to get it is from Waseda itself. Usually university libraries keep a copy of every successful thesis by the university's students. That's my guess anyway. 

54 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

Ok, but isn't this just reading out Yuzu's entire Wikipedia page? 

Largely. I got bored after five minutes. 
why the hell didn’t they just want something more interesting? 

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

It's all so sweet either way. Looking at those pictures it looks like he was skating under a starry night :img_21:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Another person I followed on Twitter confirmed that for Hana wa Saku it was spontaneous initiative on the audience part. I know she went to WTT in person based on her tweets. Btw, if you can, check out her photos of Yuzu, they're beautiful and high quality. 

3 hours ago, caterpillar said:

Ok, but isn't this just reading out Yuzu's entire Wikipedia page? 

Yeah, but they should have read the header, too. You're waiting and waiting, but don't know what Yuzuru Hanyu is actually famous for.

However, the thumbnail is nice and they don't talk trash about him. That's 100% upgrade to what we get from ISU, OC and many other media at the moment.

22 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Great news!!

Stockholm LMEY has become the most viewed winter sport clip on German ARD's Sportschau channel on YouTube! It has surpassed 700 K views already and moved up to 14th place in total! In the current top 15 of the channel we have 12 clips about soccer, one about athletics and big-wave riding... and yeah, Yuzu! Congrats!

Update: View numbers moved up by +100 K over night to 825 K and place #11 in total! :cheer:

This is really great, because the Sportschau is an official channel, so we don't have to fear that the video gets deleted because of copyright issues or something.

At this rate the video might break 1M soon and it would be the second "safe" version of LMEY on YouTube with so many clicks (after the JNats video).