General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Whenever I watch LMEY I still feel much regret it wasn't performed in front of a big cheering crowd. Like it is supposed to be so. Imagine how fun and exciting it would be...

That's why I'm hoping Yuzu will keep it as his short program! :cheer:

It deserves to be performed in front of a roaring crowd! Yuzu's performance got better and better every time despite there being no or only low numbers of spectators who weren't even allowed to scream and cheer. Just imagine the incredible energy he'd unleash when a loud and lively crowd would support him! That would blow up the roof of any ice rink! :studsmatta:

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Yuzu being appreciated by people who understand beauty and are moved by it. This is exactly what he wants to convey everytime he skates, emotions and connections. 

His original tweet that got attention:

And if I understand well, Keio University is the great rival of Waseda University, Yuzuru Hanyu's alma mater!

Yuzu and his greatest love, Ice-chan. Their love is legendary and the kind of story people write books and compose songs about. Yuzu and Ice-chan have many, many children too. Yuzu refers to them lovingly as his "little ones". :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

They're having another baby, hopefully soon. It's an especially gigantic one. But once it's born, it will be an absolutely gorgeous and magnificent beauty of incomparable awesomeness. :13877886: