General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I'm a bit surprised that Brian has to remind him of that regularly tbh. I mean... How many times has Yuzu talked about his goal to become a total package skater? That the balance of technique and artistry is very important to him? That quality elements with difficult transitions are his selling point? That he doesn't want to bring a new jump in competition, until he can get positive GOE on it? I think, it's pretty hard to find an interview, where Yuzu didn't mention at least two of these things himself :laughing:

I think Brian is just constantly afraid that Yuzu is going to let his ambition for a 5 quad program outrun his common sense, TBH.  "Quality is more important" is probably his way of telling Yuzu to be careful and safe at every step. 

30 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Yuzu is actually so good at hip-hop!! Think some people seem to be under the impression he can only do classical, wish he could show off his hip-hop skills more often his swag is unreal

I think he does dance very different styles.

Just, you will always have haters and their followers.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:42 AM, yumeaki said:

We all know he is polite. Whether he meant to hint to us to stop being angry or not, I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not. I can deal with judging nonsense but I think ISU this time carried things a bit too far with the red carpet and fan festival amid the current Coronavirus situation despite fans' concern. Oh well, thankfully it's all over.

I hope fans will not buy into gala tickets until we know exactly what is offered. If nobody buys gala tickets when they have their sh**show, that will send a message. 

As for myself, I have no plans to ever buy another overpriced, mystery package all event ticket ever again!  I will vote with my $$$.  :angry_party:.   And the rumour that the organizer was saying the votes were all for a certain American jumper....:sick:

Just watching the CBC re-broadcadt of Pyeongchang...and THEY AIRED THE YUZU INTERVIEW IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!!!!

WOO!!!:dancinghotdog::studsmatta:

It's just so exciting to get to see him properly on TV! 

Also, watching the ice dance again made me realize how much I miss the Shibutanis. :cry:

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Just watching the CBC re-broadcadt of Pyeongchang...and THEY AIRED THE YUZU INTERVIEW IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!!!!

WOO!!!:dancinghotdog::studsmatta:

It's just so exciting to get to see him properly on TV! 

Also, watching the ice dance again made me realize how much I miss the Shibutanis. :cry:

Well, that's so unfair! NBC had actually blocked off about 20 hours or more for figure skating starting on Thursday through tomorrow and now they are showing something called "Monster Jam".  I'm not even going to look at what that is.  They could've shown the Olympics. They're even the network that has rights to the Olympics.  But, nooooooo.  No skating for me.