General Yuzuru Chat

I also finished watching Music with Wings, it was brilliant.  The whole production was really high quality and the musicians are very good. I loved some of the early songs, From Russia with Love, Sing Sing Sing or Firebird, and the one that I loved the most was the Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini. Does anyone know what were the two pieces starting from 7 min 7 seconds, and then after that, from 8 min 46 secs? (It's not Amazonic or Spartacus?). I loved Requiem and Seimei at the end was fantastic, too.

Thank you for the upload, @Umebachi! :) 

Cartoon for Music with Wings!   The artist has a great sense of humour.

Trans: 

Haru-chan "uzu-uzu" (wriggle wriggle) hey, hey, when is it Haru's turn?... oh now! "chiiiin" (tiiing)

Seimei "Pyuoooo" on the Japanese flute

Chopin pianist (with Pooh on his head playing the castanet "shaka-shaka") is playing Ballade #1

Origin:  "Can't play so he's doing air-violin"

Toshl:  "Extremely beautiful voice"

Conductor cat:  "Noo...the meaning of conducting is..."

Hope&Legacy (sitting in the audience):  Non-harmonious sound...  (holding Ghana hot chocolate with the rabbit on his head)

Maybe no skincare is Yuzu's skincare lol I don't use much in the way of skincare products either. I use a light peeling or moisturizer if it feels necessary and last Summer I did use a Sekkisei UV protection lotion, but to be honest, most times when I use stuff like this, I end up breaking out in zits. I also rarely use makeup and never foundation or powder or so. So I think my skin just isn't used to the chemicals of skincare products. As such, I think it generally looks better without any, though not as perfect as Yuzu's and it has ups and downs (there are days where it gets fat and days when it gets dry, but most of the time it's quite ok, I think... or at least I'm ok with it lol). But if Yuzu never really uses much either, that's possibly why his skin looks so good. People put too much stuff on their faces nowadays, I think...

12 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I also finished watching Music with Wings, it was brilliant.  The whole production was really high quality and the musicians are very good. I loved some of the early songs, From Russia with Love, Sing Sing Sing or Firebird, and the one that I loved the most was the Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini. Does anyone know what were the two pieces starting from 7 min 7 seconds, and then after that, from 8 min 46 secs? (It's not Amazonic or Spartacus?). I loved Requiem and Seimei at the end was fantastic, too.

Thank you for the upload, @Umebachi! :) 

Zigeunerweisen was great too - a great piece of Czardas. 

TV Asahi describes the event as sharing the moment when Hanyu-senshu becomes one with the sound (literally - becomes clothed with the sound) 音を纏う Oto-wo-matou.   Love the use of the term which is much more intense than just "wearing" the sound, which would be ”着る“kiru.纏う has a regal connotation, like putting on an imperial mantle. 

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/recommend/musicwithwings/

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Maybe no skincare is Yuzu's skincare lol I don't use much in the way of skincare products either. I use a light peeling or moisturizer if it feels necessary and last Summer I did use a Sekkisei UV protection lotion, but to be honest, most times when I use stuff like this, I end up breaking out in zits. I also rarely use makeup and never foundation or powder or so. So I think my skin just isn't used to the chemicals of skincare products. As such, I think it generally looks better without any, though not as perfect as Yuzu's and it has ups and downs (there are days where it gets fat and days when it gets dry, but most of the time it's quite ok, I think... or at least I'm ok with it lol). But if Yuzu never really uses much either, that's possibly why his skin looks so good. People put too much stuff on their faces nowadays, I think...

My guess is a large part of Yuzu's beautiful skin is due to his healthy diet, constant exercise, and getting enough sleep. Lifestyle makes a huge difference to your skin. Don't need to use skincare if your skin is nourished from within

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

My guess is a large part of Yuzu's beautiful skin is due to his healthy diet, constant exercise, and getting enough sleep. Lifestyle makes a huge difference to your skin. Don't need to use skincare if your skin is nourished from within

Also, sometimes people with asthma have more elastic skin - because during embryonic development the skin cells and internal lining of the lungs emerge from closely related stem cells.  When I had asthma as a child, a German doctor prescribed dry towel massage to strengthen and stimulate my outer skin - which, he said, will also strengthen the lining of my lungs.   At age 60, I am still blessed with soft elastic skin, but live in constant fear of another asthmatic attack...