General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Yuzupu said:

Yeah, he was very diplomatic there, one sentence for Yuzu then one for Nathan. 

It seems Raya had to delete his tweet (or instagram) about Yuzu being the complete skater while Nathan being the technical and athletic one. 

If it is true that he had to delete it and not chose to delete it,  it is totally shocking to me. 

And it makes it clear that the people who made him delete it, know that it is the truth. 

Otherwise they would not have bothered. 

Urgh. 

24 minutes ago, raebia said:

If it is true that he had to delete it and not chose to delete it,  it is totally shocking to me. 

And it makes it clear that the people who made him delete it, know that it is the truth. 

Urgh. 

Just checked my WeLoveYouYuzu post and yes the source is gone. I usually put it in a quote then add the source (usually twitter/instagram) after. Here you can see there's nothing after the quote so the tweet has been deleted.

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

Unpopular opinion, even to me who wishes to go to Montreal, but i do wish he can take a year off just to heal his body. 

I don't think it's necessarily an unpopular opinion - some were saying the same before this season started. But it's clearly not Yuzuru's style and I think most of us are just resigned about the idea of "taking it easy for once to heal" just not happening.

1 hour ago, raebia said:

Urgh. 

I don't know anything, but this pic gives me very strong family vibes right now:

Thank you, Javier Raya!

EDIT: I think it's the first time that we finally have everyone in one pic?  :sadPooh: