General Yuzuru Chat

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone! 
May the year 2019 be happy and peaceful for everyone and may our dearest Yuzu make a smooth recovery from the injury and have a great year. :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

One of my happiest moments in 2018 and the 下手くそ選手権 worthy pictures I took this year

vXANfdT.jpg

To all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I add also a Thank You to this forum and especially to those who manage it.  With always new Yuzu fans signing up and with all those threads to manage it can't be easy.  So a special thank you there.  As for Yuzu, I wish it were Christmas every day for him and in his stocking he'd find an infinite supply of uninjured ankles ready to be popped in whenever things go amiss.

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

To all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I add also a Thank You to this forum and especially to those who manage it.  With always new Yuzu fans signing up and with all those threads to manage it can't be easy.  So a special thank you there.  As for Yuzu, I wish it were Christmas every day for him and in his stocking he'd find an infinite supply of uninjured ankles ready to be popped in whenever things go amiss.

Here here.... Shout out to all admin staff.  Very many thanks.  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:  Sterling job. Xxx

After only a little more than one month without new Yuzuru footage I'm going through the phase: is he real? For real?

Spring feels so far away now, but we know it will come:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:  I'm amazed at how fitting Yuzuru's programs always are...I hoped we could be spared the literal "waiting for spring to come" this season, but... :sigh: I like to think that Haru Yo Koi is helping Yuzu in keeping hope and faith during these months and I hope he'll be spared further injuries and drama for the remaining of the skating season (and possibly for following seasons too):snonegai:

Also, as a selfish fanyu, I hope we can have some new Yuzu content in any form before March LOL. But of course the only thing that truly matters is that Yuzuru can be healthy and happy.

anyway

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: Merry Christmas to all the satellites who celebrate and happy holidays to everyone! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

(and if there are unlucky satellites not on holidays on these days happy days all the same!):tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

happy holidays to Yuzuru too, I hope he's treating himself nice things and spending quality days with his family and loved ones:10742289:

I also hope he is steadily on his way to recovery and that in these days he gets to skate, without pain, even if only a few stroking exercises:tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

thanks for the holidays banner! It looks so awesome and calming and heartwarming to have a smiley hakama!Yuzu greeting you when you open the Planet:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

also, awwwww cute Shun trying to keep up with origin choreo, the boy looked kuyashii by the end, really in character with his senpai :space:

well, I look forward to how Shun will grow too:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Hi guys!! I just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: to all who are celebrating and happy holidays to everyone! I really think this forum has been a very special gift for me this year and I can't say enough times thank you :loveshower:to all mods for running this amazing place and thank you as well to each one of you fellow satellites:67638860:!! I am so grateful to have you guys around!!!!!! :10742289: 

Hace 1 hora, ralucutzagy said:

lol this is so cool!

LOL, love it!!