General Yuzuru Chat

This is just my interpretation, but support means expectations, and that turns into pressure. Pressure, using homework as an example, is like when you make progress and work towards a goal because there’s a deadline, right? It feels like you’re changing that pressure into strength. So, because of everyone’s expectations and support, I thought “I want to win the gold medal. I have to win it” and that it became my driving force. So I really am turning support into strength, and I want to say “thank you” for that. But even more than that, everyone’s power manifested into results through me as a vehicle, and I want to tell everyone “congratulations” for that as well.

52 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Oh my God, just when I think he couldn't slay me any further...he wants to thank and congratulate fans because their support for him produced results? God bless this child. No one else on the whole planet, probably, thinks that way. Only him. 

Feelings, I has them in spades right now...

19 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I saw this tweet yesterday too and I was like a free blanket for purchasing a calendar.

Is it really that expensive?

:ummm:

I think it's supposed to be the calendar as a freebie for buying the blanket. Maybe thr OP is trying to be funny? 😁

(Or did you all already get that and I'm the one who's confused lol)