General Yuzuru Chat

The moment I got on the podium is when I felt “Right now, I am the most free.” In the world of sports where results are everything, I was able to prove that I had done my best up until then. Even if nothing was said, by being in first and by giving the best performance, it felt like I was standing in a territory that wouldn’t be invaded by anyone. I felt that as “freedom” inside myself, and it was a very happy moment.

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

As I read this in the parking lot I was tearing up in reminisce the Olympic moment! Oh Yuzu! You have touched so many hearts! I love your message to fans “ don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright! “ you know that we accompany you throughout your journey no matter where it leads! Thank you for everything!

how can I work now

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I think one of the goals he had set was landing a 4Lo, which he apparently did on the last day before leaving for the Olympics.

Also, this is fine, I'm not tearing up or anything.

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Sorry to interrupt all the eye-dropping injections, but um, is that Yuzu in a blazer? Do we have a bigger shot to see if his blazer fit? 

OMG!!! YUZU IN A BLAZER!!!! :13877886:

Just kidding. :68468287:

(Er... maybe not. Yuzu in a blazer!!! :softYuzu:)

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

I think one of the goals he had set was landing a 4Lo, which he apparently did on the last day before leaving for the Olympics.

Also, this is fine, I'm not tearing up or anything.

Yes, I think landing the 4Lo before leaving for Korea was probably one of those goals he's talking about. I wonder what the others might have been.

This interview makes me emotional too :sadPooh: 

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

Sorry to interrupt all the eye-dropping injections, but um, is that Yuzu in a blazer? Do we have a bigger shot to see if his blazer fit? 

P&G clothes usually look nice on him so we can be hopeful it fits him :68468287: