General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

True, but Shoma still has time! Well, Yuzu has time too. I guess maybe we will see them fighting the gold 4CC medal in the near future? 

I find it hilarious that such skaters as Boyang and Takahito have that medal while Yuzu doesn’t. Three silvers! 

Just now, Fay said:

I find it hilarious that such skaters as Boyang and Takahito have that medal while Yuzu doesn’t. Three silvers! 

Are three silvers worth less than one gold? If you sum them, come on, it's like one gold and a half! :P

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Are three silvers worth less than one gold? If you sum them, come on, it's like one gold and a half! :P

Ok, if those three silvers were a way to guarantee two OGMs, then the universe is doing its business all right.

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ok, if those three silvers were a way to guarantee two OGMs, then the universe is doing its business all right.

...Then shall we sacrifice another 4CC gold or two to the Olympics Gods for Beijing...? 

(But really, at this point I'm not sure he wants a third Olympic gold any more than he wants that 4CC gold xDDD)

18 минут назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

I was abt to say 2017 WC FS but then is Oly Seimei …. I don't know when I was more of a crying wreak! 

It's a really close call, I've said 2017 WC FS but it's cuz I was in the arena so makes it a little more personal

31 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I was abt to say 2017 WC FS but then is Oly Seimei …. I don't know when I was more of a crying wreak! 

Actually I'd want both... and add in 2012 Worlds FS and baby Yuzu fighting in that breathtaking* way that would become his trademark....

*Quite literally then, I know...

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

This sweet boy and his soft toy hand-holding. 

Doesn't it just make you want to be one of those stuffed toys?:dpooh:

My vote for most emotional program is definitely 2018 Olympic Seimei. I loved 2017 Worlds H&L, but I didn't spend 3 months praying for Yuzu's health before that one. :cri:

8 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Can't choose between 2017 worlds and 2018 olys!!....ultimately chose worlds and was surprised that the majority of others agreed :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

2018 olympics was a victorious moment but worlds is just.. after all the struggle it was THE performance. Maybe its because olympics was more tense and we had 2 more to go to be sure whether he won the 2nd ogm or not idk its the ‘17 worlds for me too, and i did actually cried after he landed the combination

6 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

I'm tempted to watch everything all over again to be able to make a better informed decision. :P

Guys, we've been sitting here and waiting for media day for almost a whole month now. The emotional upheaval is real. Give us media day, I beg of you, Trollzuru! 

Yeah, the drought is real :13877886: (trying hard not to complain it was great "off-season")

Actually I don't like such polls cuz every performance is special in it's own way :68556365: