General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

You need to see his abs to feel pudgy??? Girl all I need to see is his waistline and I am shamed to tears. 

I know. But I'm not a noodle-y elite athlete Japanese boy, so the waistline is something I know could never have. The abs are achieved by hard work, so they're something I could potentially get for myself, hence why the abs shame me...

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

:smiley-sad030:I just need to know now.....my inner toddler is verging on a tantrum.

We should all let our inner toddlers out to play for a bit perhaps and let off steam that way. Poor planet but it has survived worse. 

I am not sure what we'll do if it ends up we need to wait until late August!

21 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

We should all let our inner toddlers out to play for a bit perhaps and let off steam that way. Poor planet but it has survived worse. 

I am not sure what we'll do if it ends up we need to wait until late August!

Has it been one year already when Seimei was announced after so much speculations .... I remembered screaming so loud after the confirmation and immediately went out for ice cream to celebrate!  When I was in my car my phone randomly selected the Seimei song to play ! How freaky awesome was that ! :sadPooh:

5 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Has it been one year already when Seimei was announced after so much speculations .... I remembered screaming so loud after the confirmation and immediately went out for ice cream to celebrate!  When I was in my car my phone randomly selected the Seimei song to play ! How freaky awesome was that ! 

Tomorrow will be one year, Aug 8th! How time flies in some ways, and how it crawls in others!

I'm crossing everything that he brings us something like that again, as that program really was a breath of fresh air. 

@Sombreuil we may not have to wait that long, but realistically, it may very well happen when he's back home as the J media don't have to travel that far then. Way easier than shipping themselves to Canada and it's only a matter of some two weeks then. Well, only. For them. Sigh :13877886:

41 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Tomorrow will be one year, Aug 8th! How time flies in some ways, and how it crawls in others!

I'm crossing everything that he brings us something like that again, as that program really was a breath of fresh air. 

@Sombreuil we may not have to wait that long, but realistically, it may very well happen when he's back home as the J media don't have to travel that far then. Way easier than shipping themselves to Canada and it's only a matter of some two weeks then. Well, only. For them. Sigh :13877886:

When he is back in Japan and for what? I don’t even know ... :13877886:

Bad Fanyu :doh:

On 8/7/2018 at 11:17 AM, Hydroblade said:

Chapter 1

The Boy who Jumped

Mr. Orser and Mrs. Wilson, who taught at the Toronto Cricket Club in Canada, were proud to say that they lived a carefree life, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to get involved in the crazy japanese skating world. 

Mr. Orser was the director of the skating program at the Cricket Club, which made amazing skaters. He was a kind man known for his triple Axels during his competitive days. Mrs. Wilson was an understanding woman with a gift for teaching skating skills, which came in very useful as she spent so much time correcting her skaters' bad habits. Both had a star student named Javier and in their opinion he could very well become World Champion one day.

The two of them had everything they wanted, but they also had a secret, and their greatest worry was what would happen when the world got to know it. They didn't think it would be easy when the world knew about Hanyu.

Too wonderful for words! (Although I can't really see BOrser, Tracy and Javi as the Dursleys. For me they're more like Dumbledore, McGonagall and, oh, I don't know, one of the Weasley twins.)

Great to know, in any case, that there are other serious Potter-heads in the Yuzu-verse!! Maybe we can concoct a spell to help him land the 4A.