General Yuzuru Chat

what was your guys' favorite performance of a program?

Like for H&L it'd probably have to be his GPF performance (dont get me wrong Worlds is I C O N I C but this is the performance i feel the most emotion from). Then for ballade it'd be 2017 ACI followed closely by 2015 GPF & 2018 Olys of course. Seimei - do i even have to say it?? 2018 Olys no doubt ;)

gaaaaah im so bored so im just trying to pass the time lol 

My faves are like that:

1. R&J1 - WC2012 - that was the moment when I became a Fanyu!

2. NDP - WC2013

3. PW - Sochi 2014 and R&J2 GPF2013

4. POTO - GPF2014 

5. wow! 2015-2016 season was something else! so many amazing performances and the heartbreaking Boston WC ...

Fred - GPF2015, SEIMEI NHK 2015, Requiem (EX) - WC Boston :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

6. H&L WC Helsinki - EPIC! and ofc Notte Stelatta :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

7. His Olympic performance and everything that happened last season was a roller coaster ! I'm grateful that I'm still alive after all the nerves and emotion that I've been through!

There! 

And now, Zu, please, cmon, we are so waiting! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

(And if he's not the first, we might get some Japanese documentary on his journey to 4A and find out he's actually been landing it in practice since 2015 or something LOL)

*pretends to be surprised*

Favourites? Not that I'm an expert, but I have a little (okay, a large) folder...

Etude - GPF 2011 (BESP called him a shining jewel :)

R&J 1 - can anyone top Worlds 2012, really? doesn't hurt that pretty much every commentator is on youtube gushing, and that we get one of the most adorable medal ceremony of all time

NDP - GPF 2012

PWW - both of the Sochi Olympic performances

White Legend - Olympics gala

R&J 2 - Worlds 2014... and with it the triple crown

POTO - GPF 2014 (with another adorable medal ceremony)

Chopin Ballade - GPF 2015 by a hairsbreath over the Olympics

Seimei - might have been more perfect before, but 2018 Olympics is my favourite of all

Requiem - Worlds 2018 gala and that even before I understood the reason for the sheer emotional impact

LGC - I'm not fond of Prince per se, but Yuzu's getting me there... 2016 NHK

Hope & Legacy - has to be Worlds 2017, including the magical kiss & cry

Notte Stellata - after a good deal of dithering, Olympics 2018

5 hours ago, TallyT said:

And if he is the first the documentary will be at least twice as long :knc_yuzu2:and dramatic.

This :knc_brian2:

Since this is my first pre-season, it's been quite enjoyable and exciting and now I understand why so many Fanyus get nervous. Right after the Asian Open, for the first time in a long while I wanted to have an alcoholic drink...because waiting for Yuzu's programs :sadPooh:

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Wow fans can touch his costumes in this exhibition.  

ETA: I think that's not from the exhibition, it's from Madame Tussauds, where you, indeed, can touch the costume, the bracelet and the statue. (When I was there a middle-aged salaryman had a picture taken while crawling on all fours between Yuzu's legs... :8:)

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

That's not from the exhibition, it's from Madame Tussauds, where you, indeed, can touch the costume, the bracelet and the statue. (When I was there a middle-aged salaryman had a picture taken while crawling on all fours between Yuzu's legs... :8:)

:LOL:

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

That's not from the exhibition, it's from Madame Tussauds, where you, indeed, can touch the costume, the bracelet and the statue. (When I was there a middle-aged salaryman had a picture taken while crawling on all fours between Yuzu's legs... :8:)

The bold font part - I can't decide if I should freak out or tremble with creepiness. 

But TBH, if no one is looking, I may touch a part of the statue's body...I'm not telling you which part is in my mind:dancingpooh:

3 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

The bold font part - I can't decide if I should freak out or tremble with creepiness. 

But TBH, if no one is looking, I may touch a part of the statue's body...I'm not telling you which part is in my mind:dancingpooh:

If it’s too his exact likeness then I would go for the waist.

Spoiler

I want to feel what Javi feels everytime he put his hand around Yuzu waist  :agree2:

33 minutes ago, Sammie said:

If it’s too his exact likeness then I would go for the waist.

Hide contents

I want to feel what Javi feels everytime he put his hand around Yuzu waist  :agree2:

It does appear to be his size - or rather his size post-Sochi - but it definitely won't feel real, since it's really hard. (I touched the costume and could feel the hard wax underneath) But actually, the face is totally distracting, and not in a good way, so such thoughts might perish on site...