General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu and kicking back in the sun are two things I can’t picture :laughing: . For all his talk about liking nature I’m not sure he’s the type to actually enjoy being in the sun and outdoors for long periods of time (can you imagine him with a tan?). Although I’m the type who likes the beach and water but hates being in the sun for long periods of time so it’s possible. 

According to this tweet, Yuzuru will appear in an ice show in Sendai ( probably him skate to a ex program like the past few years) for 24h TV (25,26/8). So I think media day would be in the next 2 weeks. Unless he decide to do it in early Sept :dbana: 

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Regarding PCS, I think if Nathan and Shoma can get the scores they get, then Daisuke might easily get as much as or even more than Yuzu. I've spent quite some time lately going over old competition threads on GS and seems Daisuke was considered by many to be more or less in the same category as Patrick (if not for the actual skating skills, then at least for interpretation and artistry). So it wouldn't be surprising if he took Patrick's spot as having high PCS, with lower TES.

hmmm i dont know,,,,,if Dai were American then yeah I'd say his cap would be maybe 94 PCS but his skating skills have never really impressed me the way Patrick's, Yuzu's, Jason's, Stephane's, even Deniss's have. He's always been a little slow on the ice as well but he does make up for it with his musicality, performance, and interpretation. But we've witnessed time and time again how judges dont really know how to score those categories so they look towards skating skills as their north star. I think Dai will be lucky to get above 91 PCS so I dont think Yuzu's gonna be outclassed that easily by a guy coming back after four long years. Just look at what taking a one year break did to Pat's PCS

25 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Skating with young skaters and characters from Disney on Ice? Also visiting refugees from Naraha, that he's visited before. I'm too tired to properly make sense of it, but... why no Pooh on Ice, then? :snkuyashii:

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Skating with young skaters and characters from Disney on Ice? Also visiting refugees from Naraha, that he's visited before. I'm too tired to properly make sense of it, but... why no Pooh on Ice, then? :snkuyashii:

That’s what I like to know! :yznotimpressed:

Actually, this makes me wonder again, if he might have already filmed everything... The visit to Naraha obviously happened already, or else it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. And that picture of the same Disney on Ice characters mentioned in the picture, with young skaters in a fancily arranged rink definitely makes me wonder if the ice show also already happened and was filmed and will just be broadcasted on those days... The rink doesn't really look like Ice Rink Sendai, though... I haven't seen any reference to live performance, but I might have missed it...

Ah, I should just sleep and look at proper translations tomorrow lol The only thing was that if by some chance everything 24HTV was already filmed before Yuzu left Japan, then it will not in any way affect media day. If not, he'll have to fit media day around the trip to Japan...