General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Throw back the 1st OGM parade. He really looks like a prince here :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I wonder what he'll wear this coming parade. I was fine with this outfit even if it was a bit loose on him (he was smoller back then :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

Wasn't he wearing the official Team Japan Oly outfit back then? I guess he'll probably go for that again.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have come to spread the nightmares! :muahaha:

I hate you :biggrin:

j/k

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have come to spread the nightmares! :muahaha:

oQk8wMl.gif

I hate you......:headdesk2: Thank god @kaerb followed that up with a video of adorable Yuzu to cleanse my eyes. :kitty:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Spidernana.

Spidernana spidernana. Does whatever a Spidernana does....

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Found it! 

@lazuliblade Thank you for bringing this more important artwork to our attention. :biggrin:

This is probably the most horrific thing related to Hanyu Yuzuru-senshu I have seen yet. Beats the really creepy wax statue even. 

39 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Throw back the 1st OGM parade. He really looks like a prince here :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I wonder what he'll wear this coming parade. I was fine with this outfit even if it was a bit loose on him (he was smoller back then :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

Sleeves. That. Fit! Please have a decent suit this time around too, Yuzu. 

30 minutes ago, kaerb said:

:embSwan:

I'm watching this right now and I have a huge smile on my face. He's so cute and hyper and I love gala practices because he really gets to let loose, as opposed to pre-competition when there's a lot more tension and concentration. 

36 minutes ago, kaerb said:

:embSwan:

Cuuuute! I'm now torn between Hanyu/Radford vs Hanyu/Hotarek for 2022 pairs gold medalist :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Also:

• Chatting with Tessa and Scott
  • Booooooooooyang
  • Bullying CJH (he's probably jealous that Jun Hwan is taller than him now)
  • Pulling Javi's pants
  • Interactions with tall men - Zach, Bruno, Eric