General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

[Admin edit: Please stop bringing up haters from other platforms.]

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about Korean forums. I follow K-pop and Korean comments can be ridiculously brutal sometimes for no logical reason.  

Also, there's still a lot of political tension between Korea and Japan, especially with all the history between them and the WW2 controversies and Dokdo etc. That's why I wouldn't take whatever is happening on the Korean forums seriously. The hate isn't about Yuzu personally or even figure skating. At the root of it all is a much bigger geo-political issue.

Don't worry, he has plenty of Korean fans to defend him- remember all the flower girls at 4CC and even at this Olympics that were fawning over him?

14 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Hello again. I want to write a post on my Russian fan sports blog abt Notte Stellata and how Yuzu made this program. I know abt TAT and music and today Alice's tumbler post will help me a lot. I know abt Starry night documentary, but is there more interviews or information?

I just saw this on Twitter and i know that it doesn't really have to do with The Swan, but you could probably include this in the trivia. :muahaha: 

On a serious note, sorry i can't add anything else to your reference. I hope you could also share your blog with us, i'm sure it would be swantastic:9: (ok then, i'll see my self out now, thanks bye) 

So that mag says he will do lots of shows? No surprise here, even if it isn't based in fact. I can see it. This is the year where the newly crowned champs are all together on display, with other years' winners and other favourites... of all the years to participate this is probably the one, with his skating friends, idols and especially to show gratitude to his fans etc... he might be facing a real battle with himself over participating or recovering... personally I hope his talk shows in the summer would suit that purpose if he isnt totally physically ready. Well, he knows himself best so trust in that. 

2 minutes ago, liv said:

So that mag says he will do lots of shows? No surprise here, even if it isn't based in fact. I can see it. This is the year where the newly crowned champs are all together on display, with other years' winners and other favourites... of all the years to participate this is probably the one, with his skating friends, idols and especially to show gratitude to his fans etc... he might be facing a real battle with himself over participating or recovering... personally I hope his talk shows in the summer would suit that purpose if he isnt totally physically ready. Well, he knows himself best so trust in that. 

I'm so pumped for his talk shows! So glad he's the type who loves to talk because it means more content for us. :9: 

I think it is okay for Yuzu to do shows as long as he is not jumping quads (or even better not jumping at all). He will be doing rehab on ice anyway and I don't think the fans would be upset at all if he only did simple programs.  It would be really sad if he doesnt get to celebrate with his fans and spend time with the other champions on the year he won his second Olympic gold

I know for a fact that I would pay to see him just doing crossovers with or without music :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

27 минут назад, Erin сказал:

I just saw this on Twitter and i know that it doesn't really have to do with The Swan, but you could probably include this in the trivia. :muahaha: 

On a serious note, sorry i can't add anything else to your reference. I hope you could also share your blog with us, i'm sure it would be swantastic:9: (ok then, i'll see my self out now, thanks bye) 

But it's in Russian xD. I just translate some interviews from English to Russian and some news abt Yuzu and FS xD

4 時間前, Mastyaevaさんが言いました:

As usual, let's believe in Yuzu and his smartness. 

I read smartness as smartass.

4 時間前, ralucutzagyさんが言いました:

New magazine!  :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Dude looks positively possessed. Guess he decided to channel the demon instead of beating it. >_<

32 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I think it is okay for Yuzu to do shows as long as he is not jumping quads (or even better not jumping at all). He will be doing rehab on ice anyway and I don't think the fans would be upset at all if he only did simple programs.  It would be really sad if he doesnt get to celebrate with his fans and spend time with the other champions on the year he won his second Olympic gold

I know for a fact that I would pay to see him just doing crossovers with or without music :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I think I might be insane enough to go into battle for Niigata tickets, just in case. :facepalm: