General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

The joy he has on ice is so pure and free !!!i can’t help but smile with him !  :knc_brian1: The anticlimax of the hydro blade !!! So cute !!!!

I miss rock Yuzu <3 Fingers crossed we'll see something rock-esque in the realm of Vertigo or Hello I Love You (sans the shiny black pants please) in the upcoming season!

I made a gif of the little smile before the FS 6 minute warm up at the Olympics because I could not stop replaying it and it's still driving me crazy...

D92RKA.gif

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

At least once a day I rewatch Seimei at Olys. It's not a plan or scheduled; rather, I just miss Yuzu and fill the void with his last competitive skated program.

But I still end up getting choked up and teary-eyed everytime. Is it just me? I'm happy Yuzu got his second gold, but more than anything I just love Seimei so much (H&L too) and it's sooooo hard to let go. My love for it and sadness overwhelms me. :sad-smiley-046: A year ago I didn't think skating would make me feel so much. How do I let go?

Omg that’s exactly me !!!!

i used to be like ludicrous (amusingly ) at the enthusiasm of sport fans around me and now I’m one of them !!! 

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

Omg that’s exactly me !!!!

i used to be like ludicrous (amusingly ) at the enthusiasm of sport fans around me and now I’m one of them !!! 

I also wondered why some people were too passionate about athletes, now I completely understand :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

54 minutes ago, micaelis said:

My point for all this is that Yuzu fans should deliberately cultivate a code of civility when dealing with opposing fans. 

The thing is, I don't think anything will be accomplished here if we spend all the time obsessing over the misbehavior of opposing fans.  They aren't going to change so we should sail blithely over all of it.  Don't even acknowledge it.  Everyone here knows that with Yuzu we are not only dealing with a legendary skater but a truly noble human being.  We diminish ourselves and him by concentrating on the negatives of those who in their actions not only discredit themselves but the skaters they support.

Love it! Especially the last paragraph. I totally agree with you.

As for cyberbullying: it happens to everybody. It works because it brings out primitive motions in us (disgust, anger etc), our brains are wired to react more strongly to these emotions. Don't spread the nonsense. Constructive discussions are welcomed, but any blanket comments from troll should just be automatically deleted from your mind. 

I was cyberbullied myself long time ago. Lurk around a conversation about you that's not meant for your ears is always a bad idea. I am sure that Yuzu doesn't lurk, for his peace of mind. What supported me the most back then was to see how a classmate whom I barely knew stood up for me. She didn't address ridiculous statements, she just calmly explained away the more "technical" points. It gave me confidence, knowing that there are people who care. And that's all that matters.

49 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

Can't wait for Yuzu fanboy moments!!! 

Btw we need a picture like that for Yuzu hahaha so cool.

Yep, so cool! Jeans and t-shirt, with all the medals. Can't get cooler than that!

I really really want to see Yuzu in white jeans and blue shirt again (like that asaichi time). It suits him so well.

:sign0009:

Hi, let's move on from the topic of haters (especially Korean haters lol) because there's only so much constructive discussion we can have about that topic and it's been discussed many times. Some users like to be on Planet Hanyu particularly so they don't need to see the hate, so let's not dwell on it here. And also remember not to generalize or attack other fans. Not all Nathan or XYZ skater fans act the same way, just like not all Fanyus act the same way. Be nice :biggrin: Thank you :))) 

:thanks:

28 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

Screenshot_2018_03_30_13_56_46.png

:english1:  do I need to start saving for a future Yuzu concert?

I've always been dead curious how he'd sound like singing.... But the closest we ever get to hear is that time he sang while eating with Nobu :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

Now why am I playing that Swan Attack that Hydro or someone posted here in my head again????

24 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I've always been dead curious how he'd sound like singing.... But the closest we ever get to hear is that time he sang while eating with Nobu :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

Now why am I playing that Swan Attack that Hydro or someone posted here in my head again????

what? do you know where I can see this? :pouty:

3 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

what? do you know where I can see this? :pouty:

Here it is, it's not even proper singing he just hummed a crappy melody for literally 1 sec :laughing: And might I add, he looks super adorable eating hot stuff :devilYuzu: