General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, xeyra said:

You know, you're all 'I knew I liked Mikhail for a reason' but what if he meant Nathan!? Badum tush. :drama:

I have that image of Mikhail shaking his head in disbelief after Yuzu free at Helsinki. That why I think he would pick Yuzu :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

24 minutes ago, xeyra said:

You know, you're all 'I knew I liked Mikhail for a reason' but what if he meant Nathan!? Badum tush. :drama:

Misha is the guy who thought all figure skaters should aim to be like ice dancers (which is hilarious, considering it's total opposite of Nathan's dismissive statements) and he's stated the importance of choreo repeatedly, as well as music and his commitment to it; I've read quite a few of his Russian interviews. His admiration of Zu aside, also on record, I think someone who values skating skills, choreo and the whole package would lean to the side of the overall skater.

22 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Misha is the guy who thought all figure skaters should aim to be like ice dancers (which is hilarious, considering it's total opposite of Nathan's dismissive statements) and he's stated the importance of choreo repeatedly, as well as music and his commitment to it; I've read quite a few of his Russian interviews. His admiration of Zu aside, also on record, I think someone who values skating skills, choreo and the whole package would lean to the side of the overall skater.

Not to mention the best jump technique, as he is second to Yuzu for me when it comes to those puuurrrty jumps (poor guy just needs to work on his mental game). His good jumps don't look like that by chance. Just like Yuzu's don't look like that by chance. That is work. They want it that why like the Backstreet Boys.

22 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yeah, I agree, but since he was so vague in his answer, I was just joking a little at the reactions to his vagueness here. :laughing:

42 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yeah, I agree, but since he was so vague in his answer, I was just joking a little at the reactions to his vagueness here. :laughing:

I think he was just trying to protect Nathan's dignity by being vague. I know Nathan's performance and scores draw a lot of controversy, but he's still so young and I don't think he deserves to be ripped apart. It's the system and the politics between federations that's the issue.