General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Erin said:

Welcome! Are you SURE you want to join the madness? Be stressed all year long? Spend nights awake watching a show that will show 3 seconds of Yuzu? ARE YOU DEFINITELY SURE???? :hachimaki:

Well, i guess it's too late to change your mind by now. Yuzu captured me in 4 mins so who am i to talk. :devilYuzu:

But don't worry, there's us who will suffer with you. ANYTHING IS WORTH IT WITH YUZU.  :snpeace:

Awesome fanvid! Hope it'll be longer next time. :snonegai: And you're doing figure skating for hobby! While being a med student! You're as extra as Yuzu is. :bow:

Clearly I don't know what I've gotten myself into :embSwan: But that's okay :) Thanks for being so welcoming guys <3 <3 <3 

22 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie fan <3 I've known about Yuzu for a while but never paid him any attention (shame on me). Going into the Olympics he was the only name that I recognized. Coming out of it, I have fallen hard. I've decided to try out figure skating as a hobby and seeing Yuzu in the flesh is on my bucket list. I've had a really hard time containing my feels these past two weeks so I decided to make a fan video. I figured it would be nice to share with you guys <3 (apologies for the quality- this is my first time editing a video!)

A little bit about myself: I'm a med student so I'm pretty curious about the specific injury Yuzu has. I'm also semi-competent in Japanese- certainly not fluent, but I can get the gist of interviews/dramas/shows. I'm also going to Japan and Europe at the end of this year so I'm praying there will be a chance to see Yuzu <3  Nice meeting you all!

Hey there! Welcome! Post long, post often!

There's a separate thread over in Knickknacks for the satellites who skate. =) Quite a few of us do! So welcome to the ranks!

Now that you've revealed your ability to make music videos, I guess we have a new one to doe-eye/blackmail into doing music videos for the music suggestion thread?

As for seeing Yuzu live, a lot of satellites meet-up to see him live. Just look for the event threads and see if there is a satellite meeting at competitions. =)

@ThiriYuzu: both Gladi and Tadakixd are going to translate his japanese press conference. Just wait a bit for them.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hey there! Welcome! Post long, post often!

There's a separate thread over in Knickknacks for the satellites who skate. =) Quite a few of us do! So welcome to the ranks!

Now that you've revealed your ability to make music videos, I guess we have a new one to doe-eye/blackmail into doing music videos for the music suggestion thread?

As for seeing Yuzu live, a lot of satellites meet-up to see him live. Just look for the event threads and see if there is a satellite meeting at competitions. =)

@ThiriYuzu: both Gladi and Taxid are going to translate his japanese press conference. Just wait a bit for them.

Will do! Thanks for the orientation! Oh gosh, I don't think I've got the talent or patience for video editing but we'll see :pouty:

24 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

A little peek at what's inside? From the OPs caption I guess it's gonna be heartbreaking.... again.

Very basic summary:

Skating is hard, he wanted to quit a bunch of times, it’s hard being away from his family, he’s greatful for everyone’s support, etc etc. He ends thanking coaches and choreographers, as we’ve heard. 

It’s not much to translate so I’m sure a kind person will tackle the task very soon. :)