General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, wombat-poodle said:

I'm worried now guys... Do you think JSF wants him to get 3 spots for the next Worlds, cos it's held in Japan? :facepalm:

Yuzu please withdraw, stop torturing us, the Olympics already aged me like 10 years.

I really doubt it. Remember how long they drew it out before Nationals, and they knew well in advance that he wouldn't be able to skate? He wasn't even back on ice then. 

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

Yes please to an Underarmour ad. I go weak for Yuzu in his training outfits.  :devilYuzu:

I think Yuzu would be a perfect spokesperson for UA :10636614: Misty Copeland is a UA ambassador which shows they have an appreciation for the more "artistic" atheletic pursuits and Yuzu would add diversity to their roster.

https://www.underarmour.co.uk/en-gb/Roster

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I guess they are meant to be that tight :drama: I thought he bought them a size small but I guess not. Also, holy moly they are expensive ($100)! My dance gear was never that expensive!

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Didn’t they announce his withdrawal from Nationals like a week before? 

About that, after a week of slow releases about how he'd be in the Olympic team even if he didn't participate at Nationals. It must have been fairly evident he wouldn't be going before that.

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I really doubt it. Remember how long they drew it out before Nationals, and they knew well in advance that he wouldn't be able to skate? He wasn't even back on ice then. 

Oh yeah. The trauma of this season pre-Olys must have wiped it from my brain. 

JSF likes to do things really slowly, huh. 

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

About that, after a week of slow releases about how he'd be in the Olympic team even if he didn't participate at Nationals. It must have been fairly evident he wouldn't be going before that.

Surely they won't wait that long this time and risk abandoning people on another continent. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Surely they won't wait that long this time and risk abandoning people on another continent. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Probably not, but they'll probably wait till the doctors officially give their recommendation. Might be part of formalities for the named alternate competing in his place, too. 

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Probably not, but they'll probably wait till the doctors officially give their recommendation. Might be part of formalities for the named alternate competing in his place, too. 

I feel like an alternate, training in case I have to jump on a plane last minute yet knowing the effort is most likely for nothing. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I'm so not ready.

ETA OT I miss your old twirly soft sig. v_v

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I feel like an alternate, training in case I have to jump on a plane last minute yet knowing the effort is most likely for nothing. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I'm so not ready.

Hey.. at least you don't have 2 assignments within the upcoming 2 weeks that you need to do that is 50% of your credit before you fly to Milan.. me btw :13877886: