General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, katonice said:

Can't believe Yuzu's birthday is next week already!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 hours ago, Floria said:

I am probably not the only one checking periodically TCC skaters instagram accounts. One new photo would do wonders to us.

ETA preferably with skates on 

We're plants and we're getting dehydrated. We haven't been watered enough this month

42 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

:13877886::dpooh::Poohgaveup::sadPooh::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

(Seriously, your timing with this, when I'm struggling with how to approach the exam on Sunday... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

I have no idea, actually... now, I imagine it's low body fat, but as a kid... maybe asthma actually excused him from stuff like that? I imagine weak lungs and swimming don't go so well together. But I actually can't swim either, so I'm not the best person to comment lol

Yeah, could be his asthma prevented him from participating in the more strenuous activities (of course aside from FS lol). But perhaps he knows how to swim, at least the basics, but just isn't good at it so he just decided to avoid it. 

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

Yeah, could be his asthma prevented him from participating in the more strenuous activities (of course aside from FS lol). But perhaps he knows how to swim, at least the basics, but just isn't good at it so he just decided to avoid it. 

That’s me. Lol. I know the basics but just never have a chance to learn how to swim.  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Skin allergies - several of my relatives have asthma but the one who suffers in swimming pools and the sea is the one with allergic skin problems- I think we've been over this before in the last dry spell!!

50 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

There were several songs used as theme songs for Sochi since each broadcaster had their own theme song, though I remember only a few of them.
“今、咲き誇る花たちよ” (To the flowers in full bloom now) by Kobukuro (NHK)

“Number One” (Fuji)

Ahhh. But are these used in figure skating like how Bolero and Nessum Dorma is used as fluff background? 

59 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

There were several songs used as theme songs for Sochi since each broadcaster had their own theme song, though I remember only a few of them.
“今、咲き誇る花たちよ” (To the flowers in full bloom now) by Kobukuro (NHK)

“Number One” (Fuji)

"Road to Glory" by Arashi was used as theme song for NTV's broadcasting of Sochi Olympics too. I love this song so much. Beautiful melody and meaningful lyrics. Whenever I listen to it, all I can think  about is Yuzuru :sadPooh:

"Your hesitation and anxiety will change into power
Vowing to seize victory, you keep challenging yourself"

"Believing in those days you constantly chased after a scenery no one has seen before
You'll overcome them at last"

"Remember all the pain you went through and you'll be able to stand up again and again" 

"You spoke with such resolute feelings
That it shook something deep in our hearts"

"The strength and sorrow that you show remain in our hearts forever"

Why do all japanese songs seem to have such meaningful lyrics  :sadPooh:

33 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Ahhh. But are these used in figure skating like how Bolero and Nessum Dorma is used as fluff background? 

No, these songs were used for all other sports too. In Olympic broadcast, they don't prepare a song specifically for a sport.

This is Fuji's theme song for PyeongChang
"Hello Kagerou" by GReeeeN (Yuzu appears at the end)

57 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Just a thought 

to celebrate Yuzu’s birthday month , let’s celebrate all satellites’ birthday in December ! Please please please (admins ) allow this !:snonegai:

I'll just say that the birthday banner is coming along nicely :biggrin: and i hope you all like it!