General Yuzuru Chat

hace 2 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

I take comfort in the fact that he can still walk and jump and maybe the injury is not that bad after all ... but this is so hard ... poor Yuzu!

He will recover. And he has got already his bad luck and silver quota. 2018 will be different. And if  he competes at Nationals it will be the best Christmas gift  ever.

Just now, Floria said:

Max is suffering with us

As a person who regularly damages her joints, and actually had a ligament injury twice, the jumping part reassures me immensely. I could walk in both my cases-though the pain was some kind of bs from the other planet- but in the harder one, the one where I skipped a month of school being a sitting duck in a plaster (my doctor worried that since I already have smaller/shorter, not sure which one it is in English, ligaments than normal people, with additionally one out of equation I'm going to destroy the whole joint...) I remember being unable to raise my leg more than it was required to make a step, and putting my weight on it for longer than microsecond was hell. I passed out when I accidentially made small hop (I slipped) and landed on it, it was so painful, my father had to carry me then. Yuzuru definitely has a higher pain limit than I do, but it still stands- he can walk and jump (they probably tried hops, I wouldn't risk more than one rotation jump...), which with torn ligament would be a limit even for somebody who skated through lis. The only think I hope for is that he was honest with doctors and didn't try to bs his way through the check-up, though with this season character development (I seriously feel like writing drama scenario) I think he cooperated...

Yeah but then the Kyodo News article says "The skating star also injured his right knee and currently cannot put weight on his right leg, according to his jump coach Ghislain Briand."

???? ??????  

No use believing too much of anything right now. My gut feeling is that it's probably a 'medium' type injury - not Boston serious, but also not a light sprain he could walk easily away from. Just hope he rests well and doesn't push himself out of anxiety. 

9 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Yeah but then the Kyodo News article says "The skating star also injured his right knee and currently cannot put weight on his right leg, according to his jump coach Ghislain Briand."

???? ??????  

No use believing too much of anything right now. My gut feeling is that it's probably a 'medium' type injury - not Boston serious, but also not a light sprain he could walk easily away from. Just hope he rests well and doesn't push himself out of anxiety. 

This always happens when his injuries are revealed. All of informations are confusing and we don't know which one to believe. 

However difficult to say this, it's better to skip a GP event and the Grand Prix Final than to risk an even bigger injury, or injuries, before the Olympic Games. He's in good hands, and I'm sure that he gets the best treatment. I hope that the latest news are true but at this point, there are lots of controversial infos and we still don't know any details about the injury itself. I can only hope now that the recovery process won't take too long and that he will come back as soon as possible. And I'm sure that he will come back stronger, as he always does. :grouphug:

I think all we can do is to support him and send him our most positive wishes and energies, so that he can feel the love and support from us.

He said sorry that he made people worry for him...I really don't want him to feel any additional pressure because people worry for him. It's a very difficult situation for him and it's better now if he can only focus on himself. Yuzu is very strong and I said..he will come back stronger. And I strongly believe that at the end, he will get a reward for all the struggles he's been going through now.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15572713/?from=search&seid=4123236790882426532

I had to listen to some songs to calm my emotions after the rollercoaster that is today. And Wagakki Band's 雨のち感情論 's lyrics really fits him and his journey.

Lyrics here: http://www.metrolyrics.com/ame-nochi-kanjou-ron-lyrics-wagakki-band.html

The chorus really suits Yuzu :

伝説の境界線
探し見上げる夜空
1番星向かって
手をかざしてみたり
単純明快だって
君と夢みた銀河
最果ての世界へ
届くと信じていた

And this part:

運命と宿命の狭間で
歴史上残すような足跡を

And also this part:

絶体絶命だって
君と見つけた銀河
最果ての世界が
神話と信じていた

But especially this part:

標的未定だって
雨のちに流れ星

A pity I don't know how to translate (I can only understand), but it really encouraged me that Yuzu is the type to never give up.

7 minutes ago, the50person said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15572713/?from=search&seid=4123236790882426532

I had to listen to some songs to calm my emotions after the rollercoaster that is today. And Wagakki Band's 雨のち感情論 's lyrics really fits him and his journey.

Lyrics here: http://www.metrolyrics.com/ame-nochi-kanjou-ron-lyrics-wagakki-band.html

But especially this part:

標的未定だって
雨のちに流れ星

So, I'm not the only one who goes on a motivational songs binge when stressing out? Glad to know:laughing: Also the parts highlighted by you really look great. I can only assume from these few signs I remember, but is 雨のちに流れ星 the shooting stars inbetween rain? It's so fitting for Yuzu!(sorry, it makes sense in contxt I add to the line before that)

For a bonus I can add this motivational vid whose meaning explains itself when you watch is as a whole: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1975703/?from=search&seid=12803527492605213554

(The title though says a lot of thoughts the creator had in mind for Yuzu, and I totally agree, the song is Aoi Haru btw, though I don't remember the name of the band...)