General Yuzuru Chat

@wombat-poodle

Well this ligament problem is one of those 'how long is a piece of string ' things - could be anything from relatively minor to disastrous . He could be fine in 6 weeks, he could be borderline, he could be still having problems.  Borderline would be difficult to call

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

i was going to say this but i wanted to do it from my twitter account. We should tag it #weLoveYouYuzu and maybe something else in japanese, so he can find it.

Any square piece of paper will do guys, even a printer paper sheet cut so it's square.

Here is my tutorial if you want to do it:

https://imgur.com/a/zzRI3

alright, but I suck.at this....

12 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

His coach says "Yuzuru can walk, and even jump."  It seems not serious.  What a relief :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

So it was one of those treat now or fear the consequences types, where previously he may have just muscled through? If yes, then him withdrawing is progress.

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

So it was one of those treat now or fear the consequences types, where previously he may have just muscled through? If yes, then him withdrawing is progress.

I really really really hope so! I hope that its if you skate today, then you wont be 100% by olys..

And max..