General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I object   :laughing:,  only speaking on behalf of Orange County where we can find tons of fast food Asian places with lots of varieties and homemade tastes , not counting the delicious Asian styled deserts :party0021:

Ohh I miss orange county and socal so much :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: bubble tea shops everywhere, cheap all you can eat KBBQ, asian supermarkets...I need to visit! :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Uh oh, someone short circuited!

Hmmm, in fact, I gave the link to Morozombie straightaway after Yuzu's WR SP. Reading his blog is a lot of fun - he was in love with Yuzu over his R&J1, then became disenchanted over NDP and transferring to Orser and came back to love him with Chopin. :)  

25 minutes ago, Fay said:

Hmmm, in fact, I gave the link to Morozombie straightaway after Yuzu's WR SP. Reading his blog is a lot of fun - he was in love with Yuzu over his R&J1, then became disenchanted over NDP and transferring to Orser and came back to love him with Chopin. :)  

I like Morozombie a lot! I won't forget how he predicted Yuzu's OGM, back after Worlds 2012. :biggrin:

16 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

That was it because I remember all the wasted food when he lost and just wanting to throw stuff at the screen in a fit of hungryrage.

OT: How long do ume omigiri last in the fridge? Asking for a really lazy friend.

:offtopic:If the onigiri is home-made and made without being touched directly (like using cling film) it’s better be eaten in 6 or 8 hours I guess. If it is from a convenience store, it will last a little longer because it contains preservatives. In either way, please don’t keep it too long. Hoping that your friend has already eaten it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_(chocolate) 

Park Bo-gum (Korea, 2017), the brand's first male endorser

:idk:

Actor Park Bo-gum, the first male endorser of Ghana since it was introduced to the market in 1975

:yznotimpressed:

So according to this Wiki article Yuzu isn't male (and he is mentioned there). There were so many other male endorsers even before Yuzu. Korean article in references also mentions that Bogum is the first male endorser... but they meant first male in Korea

3 hours ago, Fay said:

Thanks for introducing his blog - I have found something to do to avoid going to sleep tonight :smiley-happy085:

4 hours ago, Fay said:

Careful, he predicted Boyang would get a gold in the similar fashion. 

But then these predictions don't always work - Gachinsky never got one, poor thing... 

Well to be fair, he said "either Artur Gachinski, Yuzuru Hanyu or the possible debut medallist at next year's Worlds will be the Olympic champion at the upcoming 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia", so I think he was right :laughing:

I do adore Morozombie's blog. He has this extremely old school sophistication to his turn of phrase and vocabulary but manages to pack so much into one sentence with a lot of wry humour, as dry as a desert. I have no idea what the actual writer looks like but I just picture an aged and jaded Russian man sipping from a glass of bourbon.  

One of my favourite paragraphs from him was from the Sochi Team Event recap

Resident Precambrian fossil Evgeni Plushenko entered the Olympics shrouded in a fog of controversy and uncertainty after the tumultuous happenings at the Russian National Championships and European Figure Skating Championships, but Mr. Plushenko proceeded to shut his critics (like I, a proud member of the doomed #TeamMenshov contingent) up by gathering up all the remaining tendons in his knees and skating a strong short program that beat out reigning World Champion Patrick Chan.