General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

Wait, why would they ban kinder surprise? :confused:

Because kids might swallow those tiny toys inside them. 

Mind you, you can give your kids a gun in the US, though... so Kinder Surprise is more dangerous than that. 

My apologies to Americans here, I'm just confused with all that! 

I have so many questions over banning Kinder surprise...

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

I'd like to see Yuzu do a tango once, just for fun, to see how he can pull it off

Anyhow, yes, I actually wanted that for this season! Oh woe is me, that didn't work out :drama:

I still say he should do it. Next season, gimme.

We have Kinder surprise in Canada... I remember the first time I heard about the US ban...my reaction was like Fay's... guns allowed, but no Kinder toys?.... but, to each their own. I am also a dark or bitter chocolate person. Sweet or milk chocolate  is not for me... I like to joke that the older I get, the more bitter my chocolate... Did someone say they have Ghana in Canada?   I have never seen it.... I would try just for yuzu...

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Mind you, you can give your kids a gun in the US, though... so Kinder Surprise is more dangerous than that. 

My apologies to Americans here, I'm just confused with all that! 

apparently ISU isn't the only one with a convoluted logic :headdesk:

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

I'm also team dark chocolate but actually Ghana has one - I found it little sweeter then usual dark chocolate but still good, but most of all I liked the Crunky one https://www.amazon.com/Lotte-Ghana-Cranky-share-assorted/dp/B00NSL3FIM/ref=sr_1_24_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1505766342&sr=1-24&keywords=Ghana

Good, my love for chocolate and my love for Yuzu are reconciled :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Just in time for ACI, I gotta buy tons a few bars of chocolate to keep the anxiety in check:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

19 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I still say he should do it. Next season, gimme.

Well, he said that if he kept skating he'd like to try new types of music:devilYuzu:

Have a wonderful trip Hydroblade and all the members who are going to Montreal. Enjoy every second of this unique and unforgettable moment. We will be connected with you sharing the same energy, strength and feeling. :tumblr_inline_mgpc7qh5dG1qdlkyg:

Congratulations to new members. The Hanyu Planet is filled with joy, fun and learning. Welcome! You arrived in good time.:10742289::sign0016::winky:
I'm anticipating all my work at the hospital so I can be off duty during this season's competition. It is tiring, but the joy of seeing Yuzu skating overcomes any sacrifice.
I'm ready for the day, late, night and dawn without sleep. :DancingAlien::DancingAlien::DancingAlien::DancingAlien:

I also love chocolates and really manage to beat the anxiety with them. My chocolate stock is already ready.
Thanks to all the administrators and employees who are making our planet more beautiful every day, with extremely valuable translations and information about our Yuzuru. Thank you.:joy: