General Yuzuru Chat

I knew he would do them. Last year he sent video messages, people signed books, brian had to talk him out of going even with the injury.... with his sense of duty you knew he was going to try to make it up to his people.... and, of course, his obvious joy in doing it is the biggest thing! Spending time with his friends is probably important too. All work and no play is never fun...

Two questions; thanks in advance to anyone who answers:

1. How many shows did he do before 2013-2014 season?

2. How many shows would he do if he were to do DOI this summer?

1. 9 IIRR. Art on Ice x 2, Dreams on Ice x 4, Fantasy on Ice x 3

2. There are 4 DOI shows planned, so with 9 FaOI it'd made total of 13 shows.

Art on Ice consisted of 4 shows, so in 2013, he participated 11 shows in total.

Any news on who the guest artists/singers will be? Can we get an official Yuzu x Kotaro Fukuma collaboration now? :love: Too bad we still haven't seen a vid of their Chopin impromptu collaboration. Maybe they'll show a fluff of it this time.

Two questions; thanks in advance to anyone who answers:

1. How many shows did he do before 2013-2014 season?

2. How many shows would he do if he were to do DOI this summer?

1. 9 IIRR. Art on Ice x 2, Dreams on Ice x 4, Fantasy on Ice x 3

2. There are 4 DOI shows planned, so with 9 FaOI it'd made total of 13 shows.

Art on Ice consisted of 4 shows, so in 2013, he participated 11 shows in total.

Thanks for correction. Then it were 2 shows per day? I just remember that there're 2 days.

This makes number even closer.

Any news on who the guest artists/singers will be? Can we get an official Yuzu x Kotaro Fukuma collaboration now? :love: Too bad we still haven't seen a vid of their Chopin impromptu collaboration. Maybe they'll show a fluff of it this time.

No Kotaro Fukuma this year.

From official site: http://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/artists.html

Makuhari: Maki OHGURO, Keizo NAKANISHI, Shinya KIYOZUKA

Kobe, Niigata: ANRI, Norimasa FUJISAWA, Kohshi KISHITA

yay a viewing party seems like a fab idea. it would be fun, all of us flopping all over planethanyu :devil:

may be we should have drinking games? i guess all of us are not old enough is it? :acceptable:

anyway, its Yuzu and its Us, gonna be amazing. :yay: :yay: :yay:

fingers crosses for working stream. :bow:

I think that's what the competitions section is for! I'm really looking forward to our first PH viewing party haha

I found out this great news when I casually checked twitter after having lunch with my colleagues.

Ahhhh! Finally, FaOI!!!! I wanted to scream with joy at the work place :yay:

I feel so happy especially because last year it was so sad.

Most Yuzu fans here bought tickets a long time ago, and have just waited and waited, praying Yuzu will be in.

Perhaps he will do only one program per day? I heard that last time before Sochi, he did only one.

I think it's fine. Being healthy and keeping good shape is most important.

Hi! I am looking to buy tickets for FaOI but don't read Japanese. Do any of you here have experience buying tics for ice shows? Thanks so much in advance!!

I am a Japanese living in Japan, so I don't have good advice, sorry :cry: Anybody who can help?

As I wrote the above, many fans bought tickets in advance, so Makuhari was sold out, Kobe is also very difficult, you can buy tickets only for Friday of Niigata:http://ticket.pia.jp/pia/ticketInformation.do?eventCd=1706340&rlsCd=001

However, you have to register at the ticket sites at first. It is a bit tricky. If you have friends in Japan,

you can ask them to buy for you, and it must be the easiest way...

On the other hand, I often meet some fans from abroad at the shows, so there must be the way to buy the tickets from abroad. I hope somebody will help you :pbow:

I assume his programs won't be ready (whether competitive or gala), so I wonder what he will perform for ice shows. He used to do past programs and exes, maybe he want to revisit his junior programs? hahaha, I would like to see current Yuzuru doing Bolero or that mission impossible program. (Or maybe even paganini :D)

I assume his programs won't be ready (whether competitive or gala), so I wonder what he will perform for ice shows. He used to do past programs and exes, maybe he want to revisit his junior programs? hahaha, I would like to see current Yuzuru doing Bolero or that mission impossible program. (Or maybe even paganini :D)

I'd love to see Etude skated again by now!Yuzu. It's such a gorgeous program. And it has only very little nothing to do with the way that outfit would fit the more buff!Yuzu of now.

I'd love to see Etude skated again by now!Yuzu. It's such a gorgeous program. And it has only very little nothing to do with the way that outfit would fit the more buff!Yuzu of now.

Now I am currently watching his bolero programs :yay:

Or maybe sing sing sing? I think he just performed etude in 2013 (forgot as an SC ex or TEB ex, but one of them, the other one was NDP iirc). Or he could revisit RnJ2 because that program has not been re-performed by the current him. :p Chopin and Seimei maybe still a bit too fresh, or who knows he probably would do LGC just to have redemption hahaha. So many possibilities :grin:

I have a wild guess - maybe he'd want to do LGC again? To get it clean. And it suits as a show. (Plus in the show lights the white costume may finally work...) :devil: