General Yuzuru Chat

Probably not. It's usually debuted during DOI and he doesn't do DOI, then we'll likely have to suffer till the challenger series. :sadPooh:

Is it confirmed that he won't do DOI this year? When is it by the way? I also think that if we're going to have a glimpse of his programs it will be in DOI since most Japanese skaters debut one of their programs in DOI.

Probably not. It's usually debuted during DOI and he doesn't do DOI, then we'll likely have to suffer till the challenger series. :sadPooh:

Is it confirmed that he won't do DOI this year? When is it by the way? I also think that if we're going to have a glimpse of his programs it will be in DOI since most Japanese skaters debut one of their programs in DOI.

Oops, I forgot the "if" in there lol :stick: IF he doesn't do DOI...

yay yay yay yayayayayayayay :D

LP. My bet is on LP!!!!!!

I doubt it, will he show his new programs at FAOI before DOI? I don't think he ever did.

ahaha. okay. that makes sense. it'd be too soon anyway.

but i'm in quite good mood :)

I think just the FaOI shows is not bad. And he knows not to overdo it.

Thanks everyone!!! And that's great about FaOI! :goe:

My friend in Korea came through with the PyeongChang lottery! We'll be in Level A for Team SP and LP AND Men's Singles SP and LP!!

OMG YES!! Will you have a banner? I forget if those are even allowed, but hopefully :pbow: :bow: :love:

If they allow banners we're going to have banners. My bff coming with us is an artist so she'll think up something really cool. She doesn't know a lot about skating but she likes Yuzu. And we'll have Pooh ears in tow. I'll probably get shirts made too.

My friend in Korea came through with the PyeongChang lottery! We'll be in Level A for Team SP and LP AND Men's Singles SP and LP!!

Wooo congrats!! I'd love to go myself but I don't think I'd survive actually being there lmao :sadPooh:

I survived worlds somehow. I can't say how, but I did. There was a fair bit of alcohol, a lot of praying to skate gods, and a lot of cuddling Pooh every night. And boy did he make it worth it (after the SP heart attack) :yay: . I'm going to try to go into it this time just taking in the atmosphere and at least being grateful that he has one already. Of course I want him to win again, but no matter what he's an olympic champ forever :s_yes :s_yes .

Oh okay :s_wink So, are we going to see a new ex number from him or a Yuzu's-greatest-hits? :s_tongue I really like the latter to happen. I wish to see zigeunerweisen performed by a 22-year-old Yuzu :love:

Oh okay :s_wink So, are we going to see a new ex number from him or a Yuzu's-greatest-hits? :s_tongue I really like the latter to happen. I wish to see zigeunerweisen performed by a 22-year-old Yuzu :love:

ooh.... that'd be cool. I'm also looking forward to the artist collaboration piece as well :D for FaOI.

I believe Yuzuru debuted both Requiem and SEIMEI at FaOI 2015? :hachimaki:ETA: Okay, no I think he debuted SEIMEI at DOI but then performed it at the later FaOI stops. But I think Requiem was definitely debuted at FaOI.

yuzuthebest said:
Tbh, dk whether or not I should jot down something from GS FF as below.

************************************************************************************************

:pbow:Sep 28, 2011 ~ Apr 30, 2017 :pbow:

Total pages: 4,743

Total posts 71,022

Total views: 13,888,942

************************************************************************************************

Perhaps I was just shocked and was afraid of something so unpredictable going to happen that I found myself writing down those figures. As I always learn a lot from you all so now just try to take the first opportunity to make myself useful!

Just in case, if these figures are incorrect as the final ones or if you've already had this record at hand but it's maybe unproper to mention herein, please do feel free to correct or even delete it.

Thank you :space:

Hi yuzuthebest! Thank you for the statistics, I was wondering the number of views before the Fan Fest was closed, because now the view count has been reset for all the threads. Almost 14 million times, wow.

Danibellerika said:

Congrats Danibellerika! Hope you have lots of fun cheering for all your favorite skaters! :yay:

omg guys you think we'll have glimpses of any the new programs?!

Probably not. It's usually debuted during DOI and if he doesn't do DOI, then we'll likely have to suffer till the challenger series. :sadPooh:

But he did partial SEIMEI on FaOI 2015, didn't he?

Later stops, not Makuhari and Shizuoka.

ETA: I checked 2015 schedule and got it. In 2015 he did SEIMEI only after debut at DOI.

July 7-9.

It's after all FaOI this time.