General Yuzuru Chat

I have a wild guess - maybe he'd want to do LGC again? To get it clean. And it suits as a show. (Plus in the show lights the white costume may finally work...) :devil:

I had the same wild thought about LGC, but with that jump layout it is hardly possible in a show. Unless there is a new, "show" version of it.

But I will be happy with any of his competitive programs "revisited" (Seimei, Chopin :love: , Etude).

All he needs to do is to do 3Lo, 3S and 3A instead of his actual program layout :space:

Though if it is for redemption's sake he probably want to go for the original (yikes)

Are the rinks they use for ice shows big enough for doing full-layout programs with jumps?

I haven't watched a lot of ice show videos, but for some of them I remember the set-up is a bit "cozy", with the audience sitting right at the edge of the ice. Or maybe they only look smaller precisely because it's set up like this.

:s_wink I think. come autumn, we're going to have regular drinking parties over here... and writing very slurry posts!

I don't drink, but I can keep notes and blackmail people later! :yay:

I have a wild guess - maybe he'd want to do LGC again? To get it clean. And it suits as a show. (Plus in the show lights the white costume may finally work...) :devil:

I had the same wild thought about LGC, but with that jump layout it is hardly possible in a show. Unless there is a new, "show" version of it.

But I will be happy with any of his competitive programs "revisited" (Seimei, Chopin :love: , Etude).

All he needs to do is to do 3Lo, 3S and 3A instead of his actual program layout :space:

Though if it is for redemption's sake he probably want to go for the original (yikes)

Then my worry will be that the ice show venue won't be large enough & he'll be entering quads from low speed yet still with a spread eagle sandwich... Ah, the random things the off season makes one think :embSwan:

:s_wink I think. come autumn, we're going to have regular drinking parties over here... and writing very slurry posts!

I don't drink, but I can keep notes and blackmail people later! :yay:

The saddest thing is that I can't drink anything - the stuff is a deadly poison for me now. But I can get drunk on placebos...

Hmm....I have a feeling he won't be doing LGC. It's too soon after the end of the season. I would like to see a new upbeat EX from him though. It's been a long...long time since we seen one. :s_tongue

Ah yes, it's too long since he last performed something like Vertigo or Hello I Love You... After he's grown up he doesn't just let go of himself like he used to :P But imagine if he does now... :love: :love: :love: I guess WTT's encore is a glimpse of what it would be like. I muffled myself and screamed silently when I was watching the live stream in a lecture hall...

@katonice and pomelopooh

does not matter much imo. He did Seimei in FaOI last 2 seasons too and he performed all the quads (with a painfull fall, ouch).

Don't forget he tried 4A at DOI :smile:

omg 4A in an ice show??? :omg:

omg yuzu...!!! :omg:

do you have footage of this...

here

@katonice and pomelopooh

does not matter much imo. He did Seimei in FaOI last 2 seasons too and he performed all the quads (with a painfull fall, ouch).

He and Mura both tried. It was a 4A << but still... :bow: :bow:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI4MzA1NjY0MA==.html

Edit: Seems three of us posted in the same minute :laugh:

@katonice and pomelopooh

It's 4A<< since he 'lands' forward.

@katonice and pomelopooh

I guess he just has to be careful. Of course, he knows best how to adjust.

And yeah, that 4A attempt at DOI. I hope he doesn't do anything near as crazy as that this time.

Or it might become the first time I get a heart attack from watching an ice show :smile:

im glad he decided to go to FaOI since it means the summer wont be that bad for us, but ofc also worried, a bit.

btw, how many programs did he usually do in one show? i have a feeling he'll perform notte stellata, but i dont know what else. i'm really hoping for something new like maybe a collab with artist he likes. i really love that Change collab with monkey majik, he seemed to really have fun there. Although it was an old ex program of him.

My friend in Korea came through with the PyeongChang lottery! We'll be in Level A for Team SP and LP AND Men's Singles SP and LP!!

Congrats! :yee:

Make sure you get Pamigena to FedEX you some of her fairy dust for our :hachimaki: :goe:

fairy dust for everyone!! *sprinkles the whole planet*

giphy.gif

source