General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu wasn't there,  at Javi's spanish dinner ... :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Cannot image Yuzu to be there...Lol..If he was there then I would not be surprise if he would stay out of Japan forever........But ...Nope..

2 minutes ago, SSS said:

Cannot image Yuzu to be there...Lol..If he was there then I would not be surprise if he would stay out of Japan forever........But ...Nope..

I remember that Mikitty once said on tv that Yuzuru declined all her invitation to eat with them lol so it would be a surprise to see Yuzu on a place like that lol 

Too bad he does not go, socializing even a little bit is good for even those who prefer time on their own, but everyone is free to do their own thing!!  I would like it if he did do these things just because I want him to be a bit more comfortable outside of Japan, but I am sure he has his own routine there after 5 years already.... and he has been pretty successful with it!

18 minutes ago, liv said:

Too bad he does not go, socializing even a little bit is good for even those who prefer time on their own, but everyone is free to do their own thing!!  I would like it if he did do these things just because I want him to be a bit more comfortable outside of Japan, but I am sure he has his own routine there after 5 years already.... and he has been pretty successful with it!

As an introvert getting bored at such social outings, I kinda relate to avoiding them...

1 minute ago, Fay said:

As an introvert getting bored at such social outings, I kinda relate to avoiding them...

I can be lured with food, otherwise i avoid them too. But he doesn't seem to have an interest in food like me so yeah, no incentive :rofl: especially if there is an abundance of traitor vegetables

Yuzuru has so many allergies and he seems like a picky eater as well (just my guess), this can make it hard for him to accept invitation to eat at someone's home as they would have to make something special just for him. I have this problem and I only go to these kind of gatherings if it is one of those arrangements where everyone brings a dish, so I know that there is at least one thing I can eat and I will not be a burden to the host.

29 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Paella tastes good but it contains paprika…

Javi: Yuzu, we're going to have dinner tonight with Patrick, do you want to come?

Yuzu: :mischief:

Javi: We will have paella and other spanish dishes

Yuzu:P.... P...

Javi: PA-E-LLA

Yuzu: PAPRIKA:anger:!!!

Javi:...

25 minutes ago, Fay said:

Oh gosh, I'm probably the biggest introvert around, so I absolutely understand avoiding them...I decline even family get togethers, lol. 

I know we've had these discussions before, but I still think it would do him good.... even if to just practice his out of rink English.  I think I just want to know he has more and better memories of his time in Toronto beyond the skating rink, foot injury isolation, robins, and squirrels! I mean, if I found out he had a craving for Timbits, (mini round Tim Horton's doughnuts) I'd be content!

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Javi: Yuzu, we're going to have dinner tonight with Patrick, do you want to come?

Yuzu: :mischief:

Javi: We will have paella and other spanish dishes

Yuzu:P.... P...

Javi: PA-E-LLA

Yuzu: PAPRIKA:anger:!!!

Javi:...

:biggrin: 

If only paprika had not been red...

wherespacepooh translated the Media Day Report by Yamaguchi-san of "Figure Skate Magazine".  Thank you, wherespacepooh!  You are so great and quick in the translation. Wow! :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

https://wherespacepooh.tumblr.com/post/165085766959/more-snippets-from-media-day-the-bond-at-tcc

EDIT:  Oh, translation credit is gladi.  Sorry, I didn't notice.  Thank you to you, gladi !