General Yuzuru Chat

35 minutes ago, robin said:

Hey guys,

just a reminder that other skaters can be either discussed in the team threads in Igloo World or the General Skating Chat.

Let's try to keep the General Yuzuru Chat at least tangentially related to Yuzu :winky:

Is it okay if I open a thread for Challenger events on the Event Discussion or Community Talk sub-thread? I feel like it may be needed, since the only one that has a dedicated thread is ACI, for obvious reasons.

10 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Is it okay if I open a thread for Challenger events on the Event Discussion or Community Talk sub-thread? I feel like it may be needed, since the only one that has a dedicated thread is ACI, for obvious reasons.

Yes ofc, it's always ok to open threads in Community Talk as needed! Thanks :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

You can request threads for Event Discussion in this thread if you can't find it in the list there.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

The Challenger threads in the Event section will go up soon too, so that will be available for discussion as well! :smile:

Well, I created one so people can bring the discussions there for now but once the official Event discussion threads go up we can just close that thread. :biggrin:

Thank you for your comments about our little swan flock project :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: sending a wish in the form of a flock of swans seems adequate for our Birb Overlord. I hope he can feel it :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

5 hours ago, yude said:

A bit of information though, Orser said Yuzuru was practicing new "Shae-Lynn-ish" hydro-blading in one practice session, so I personally think seeing it in SEIMEI is more possible than seeing 4A :laughing:

:knc_yuzu1: 

This kid... I love how he keeps pushing the things he can do in order to get his ideal skate. I trust that these variations will be gorgeous but I'm worried about surviving them haha

hace 12 minutos , ruruzest said:

@Hydroblade

I love the origami swan idea, Thank you so much for your dedication,since I'm going to ACI, I would love to help make them too. I like to make them the same size  and style like yours so they will look uniform as a community, would you please post the instruction and sizes? Thank you

I want to contribute and bring some swans to ACI too! I downloaded the pattern but yours, @Hydroblade, seems slightly different. Could you please post it?

22 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

@Hydroblade

I love the origami swan idea, Thank you so much for your dedication,since I'm going to ACI, I would love to help make them too. I like to make them the same size  and style like yours so they will look uniform as a community, would you please post the instruction and sizes? Thank you

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

I want to contribute and bring some swans to ACI too! I downloaded the pattern but yours, @Hydroblade, seems slightly different. Could you please post it?

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I will bring paper to ACI since @kiches said she would like to contribute a bit too :) in case you want to do them there. 

If not, this is the tutorial i used, although hamaguri and yuzuangel made some variations :) 

I don't remember the size of my paper, sorry :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

15 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi, guys!

I'm deeply sorry, I didn't mean to imitate our dear trolling overlord by promising my story about Helsinki and not telling it. :oops:I just wasn't sure anybody would be interested, so I asked my question and went to finish my university paper. Then it took me an eternity to write everything in English. But your "likes" gave me the courage to finish. Thanks!

I really wish I could paint or write poems : I would not spam everybody with my endless stories about Yuzu. But I can't. So, it will be a very long story. Actually, it's so long that when I realized it, I made a PDF to not bother you with a tremendous post. Feel free to download. But I’m warning you I have a tendency for you graphomania and my story is full of personal thought and opinions. So, to not bother yourself, you can read only a part where I finally see Yuzu’s performance – I made it in in bold. I just ask you to have mercy for a very emotional girl with poor English whose first life competition ever happened to be WC free skate in Helsinki. Besides, it’s the very precious memories I have.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90gUm4gt1YXZTRMZTc0VVIxLTg/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for sharing this, very precious memories!

:snpeace: