General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, kaerb said:

No reason you can't be both! (see: Adam Rippon and Johnny. Also Boyang) But I'd say elite athletes who also have a sense of fashion or interest in it are still in the minority, especially the men and Yuzu has bloody tunnel vision up to eleven about his skating so my hopes for him to suddenly discover a fashionable side is zero. Our boy generally just looks extremely good by accident and sheer dumb genetic luck (thanks Mama/Papa Hanyu) :xD:

Maybe true for some sports. I used to be in soccer and those men are fashionable, or very interested and fashion-conscious despite fashion disasters and an array or dyed hair and styles. Because of that I think Yuzu's casual fashion is okay and I'm kind of relieved? But he is immensely helped by natural good looks and genetics, yea. :10742290:

Also, I have this thing for guys who looks good in jerseys and sweats, and unstyled fluffy hair.

23 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:rofl:Well the original project is to collect messages for him and give them to him at ACI... I suppose you could write a limerick and send that as your message :P 

I seriously think we should collect up some of the limericks and tell him what a limerick is. Wonder if he'd reply back in Haiku...