General Yuzuru Chat

一小时前, Floria说:

Now I am really curious about this preview. If he has to be in Japan, what about the media day at TCC? We'll see soon enough. 

I checked the NTV program page and I think the introduction says "the famous artist who will do a collaboration with Yuzu."

Here's a rough translation: The theme (of 24h TV) is confession! It will be a special preview about the content (of the actual showing on 26th and 27th) and people(guests? I guess) will confess about things they have never mentioned before. And it'll include information about the artist who will collabrate with Yuzu, first experience of running an errand (again, of guests, I think), and some news about Satomi Ishihara.

So I think it is mainly about the artist, but we may get to hear Yuzu talking about it~:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

If I understood correctly it won't affect the media day at TCC, he could have shot something during FaOI.

#Sends the reply and goes back wondering about his FS#

On twitter, I saw some comments by people asking is that's Canada time or Japan time and nobody seemed to know for sure... Unless it's somehow live, we might need to wait a few extra hours for footage  (which really, shouldn't be a big deal, but...)

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

WTF???? :confused: Is somebody trolling us???

:hachimaki: Bring me my troll whacking stick.

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

please let it be any day other than the 8th :smiley-angelic001: I am free all week except for that day..

It might be better for you. You'll avoid the initial fallout. 

I read that Yuzu's open training is planned at August 8. A well known NHK announcer said that in an event tonight (I think just an hour ago or so), and some people who attended the event tweeted but they are not sure if that information can be public. That's why the tweet was deleted.

I am fairly sure this info is correct, though...(You'll never know completely of course till August 8.)

Last year, the first news about Yuzu's programs was around 2:00am in Japan.

I expect this year, too the music should be revealed around that time. If we are lucky, the early morning news in Japan will air the footage of Yuzu skating his free program.