General Yuzuru Chat

WOW WOW WOW

Followed some tips from a tweet post. Managed to put some things in my shopping basket, click and ordered.

Ordered:

White Hoodie, white T, the programme booklet

Once Nov 5th comes around there may be some new merchandise so will try again for new items and shopping bags, to see if some items are available for pre order

Of course, many of the goods were sold out within hours.

I cannot express how proud I am as a fan. Everything goes better than expected. Within such a short period of time our Dearest Yuzuru was able to coordinate so many actions, he's a mastermind.

Also we've got so many (new) indicators of his popularity - it's all getting even more tangible, measurable, his popularity is massive, absolutely undeniable. 

I just got confirmation from WorldShopping that all of my items (black hoodie and T-shirt, pink tumbler, LMEY acrylic figure) were successfully purchased. I bought that many items thinking something would probably sell out, but this way I'd probably get something. Oops! :embSwan:

(...I'm not actually sorry.)

11 hours ago, YuDai said:
. . . . .   Link  . . . . .

We can send questions to Yuzuru :7938863:There will be a Q&A section in Prologue. I wonder if the questions need to be in Japanese

(Well, I already sent one in English, maybe I'll send another one in Japanese later on :grin:)

I would like very much to send a question/message and I need help from you all to tell me whether the text is ok - I'd be thankful for any suggestions of improvement on content or length.

"Dear Hanyu Yuzuru, may your show be a huge success ! Will there be a recording of the show(s) issued on DVD some time later ? I very much hope so, especially for the sake of your international fans. I wish you good luck and happiness ! Affectionate regards, Bea from Germany."

55 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

I would like very much to send a question/message and I need help from you all to tell me whether the text is ok - I'd be thankful for any suggestions of improvement on content or length.

"Dear Hanyu Yuzuru, may your show be a huge success ! Will there be a recording of the show(s) issued on DVD some time later ? I very much hope so, especially for the sake of your international fans. I wish you good luck and happiness ! Affectionate regards, Bea from Germany."

I have already submitted my question and there was no length limit, so you don't need to worry about that :wink2:

1 hour ago, Beatrice said:

Great question Beatrice. Like you I was not sure how the messages could be. Glad that you asked for DVD/Bluray for purchase. Really good idea for all fans.