General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 14 horas, umeko said:

Hi, I am a fan of Yuzu living in Sendai!
Sorry, I can read English but I am not good at English composition.

I went to the Fantasy on Ice Makuhari show on May 28.
Yuzu was really great.:loveeyes:
On May 29 and June 5, I watched the live broadcast at a movie theater in Sendai.
The theater was full.
When Yuzu appeared on the screen, the audience all applauded.:loveshower:
I applauded a lot too.
Everyone loves him!
Thanks for reading.:heartpound:

Welcome (back) to Planet Hanyu Umeko san :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:!

It's soooo nice to know that there is a satellite in Sendai :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us and your English is great! For most of us English is also not our native language, so please do not let this stop you posting here and telling us more about Sendai and any Yuzu topic you'd like to share or talk about...:67638860: 

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, umeko said:

Thank you all. :heart:
I have lived in Sendai for over 20 years.

But I did not know Yuzuru until Sochi 2014 Olympics. So I became his fan in 2014.
He became an Olympic Champion at the age of 19 and continues to support

the areas affected by the earthquake and tsunami.
My family and I lost our house in the Great East Japan Earthquake.

We went through a lot of hardship.
So we are always grateful to him. 
His victory parade in Sendai in 2014 and 2018 made us happy. 
His performance in Beijing Olympics also made us happy.
We always wish him happiness and good health. :grouphug:
Thank you for reading to my poor English. :loveshower:

Welcome Umeko-san! Don't worry about your English, It is perfectly fine! The majority of us (if not all) knows how difficult is to learn another language so all your effort is not in vain (did I just quote Yuzu?? :peekapooh:).
Hope life has been better for you and your family since that day. 

:grouphug:

10 hours ago, umeko said:

Thank you all. :heart:
I have lived in Sendai for over 20 years.

But I did not know Yuzuru until Sochi 2014 Olympics. So I became his fan in 2014.
He became an Olympic Champion at the age of 19 and continues to support

the areas affected by the earthquake and tsunami.
My family and I lost our house in the Great East Japan Earthquake.

We went through a lot of hardship.
So we are always grateful to him. 
His victory parade in Sendai in 2014 and 2018 made us happy. 
His performance in Beijing Olympics also made us happy.
We always wish him happiness and good health. :grouphug:
Thank you for reading to my poor English. :loveshower:

Hi Umeko san! I was also pulled into Yuzu's orbit during Sochi, so we share that experience :sparkles.001:

I am sorry to hear about the hardships you went through due to the earthquake. My home country has its own share of devastating earthquakes and tsunamis but I have been just too lucky to never have experience any major difficulties. But of course, I have seen first hand the devastation so your story and Yuzu's story touches my soul :heart:.
I am so glad to read you were able to watch Yuzu's performance on the big screen!!! I would love to be part of the collective excitement of being among other people enjoying FaOI and Yuzu, I would have screamed my lungs out :nod2:

English is not my native language and I make a mess of grammar, so please just keep posting :-)

Hello :68271401:

This is random, but does anyone know how to level up on this site? I have been at First Pancake for ages and I wasn't sure how one goes about getting any higher...

In other news, I hope everyone has been having, or has had, a nice day :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

2 hours ago, Lynn487 said:

Hello :68271401:

This is random, but does anyone know how to level up on this site? I have been at First Pancake for ages and I wasn't sure how one goes about getting any higher...

In other news, I hope everyone has been having, or has had, a nice day :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

Just post a bunch. I didn't even notice that during FaOI Makuhari I posted so much that in 3 days I leveled up from Mushroom to First Pancake 😂

Edit: Oh, now I'm Baby Swan - yep, just interact around the forum, it's fun

3 hours ago, Anni said:

A thanks to Yuzu for his mention in his interview about the shrine

Source:

[NEWS]

That's amazing! I visited Ise shrine during my first visit to Japan 10 years ago. It is indeed a deeply impressive place where you feel the spiritual energy in the whole area.

We saw many expensive cars in the area of the village, near the entrance - apparently a lot of Japanese higher ups tend to visit this shrine often.

A little off topic, but related. A few days ago I saw the movie King Richard. It is about the father of the Williams sisters and how he managed the beginning of his career. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it because I think you'll find it interesting, at least because of the minimum age to compete.